Show your car

admin1389294680

• 3 weeks later...

My beloved Kitty: ;)Jaguar X-Type: 2002 3.0 Liter Sport (Select Edition)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Hey. Can I borrow that?

• 1 month later...

This is my toy. Its a 1971 Vokswagen Super Beetle. Its not really a Crockett car but i soon hope to correct that. The car is fully restored and has been my project for the last six years. Modifications include Porsche Speedster wheels and hubcaps, GT style exhaust and a performance carb. It is a four speed manual transmission and has a 1600cc aircooled engine. The car is currently for sale if anyone is interested.

post-578-13892962945351_thumb.jpg

post-578-13892962945553_thumb.jpg

post-578-13892962945745_thumb.jpg

post-578-13892962945933_thumb.jpg

post-578-13892962946121_thumb.jpg

Now I have my new projekt (my 3th car).A Golf 2 Memphis from 1989. To do:- New paint- Bigger engine- ATS Cup wheels Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

nice big bumpers on that!

Yes but the new ones are better. My new wheels are like this (ATS CUP): Eingefügtes Bild ATS Cup are perfect 80's wheels......

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so glad to see everyone here has a sense of humour. GREAT!By the way...is the shift pattern on that the standard "H" pattern with first gear on the top left or is that backwards too?:p

Chloe, did you get rid of the Nissan?I have a question about the Golf Memphis. I live in Memphis and I don't see a lot of those around. LOLWhy is it named that?I have a 1929 Essex Streetrod with a 327 Chevy v-8.If I can get into photobucket, I'll send you an older pic of it.

Nice....I have 2 dark blue cars and I love a dark car. As long as you aren't anal retentive enough to keep wiping off all the smudges daily! :)

[ATTACH]483[/ATTACH]

Hey Sredd, What kind of car is that? It's not clear enough for me to make a proper guess?It does have nice lines though!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so glad to see everyone here has a sense of humour. GREAT!By the way...is the shift pattern on that the standard "H" pattern with first gear on the top left or is that backwards too?:p

:) Yes its the standard H pattern but reverse is on the top left left which threw me a bit! The indicators are right & the wipers left, which is also different. I'm a liability on the road....honest! I did switch my wipers on to turn left this morning, not very helpful to my fellow road users!gstein...i scrapped the faithful red Nissan...it did me proud for so many years but its number was up1