Show your car

admin1389294680

This is a video on youtube. This guy has the exact car as mine. Same color, same year, same wheels, same everything....I wonder if he stole my car? :)

I love the spider Coop, I prefer the 70´s style one, but this one is full of class also. i would easily trade my GT for yours, but unfortunately, I cant drive a 2 seater for my work. A A3 convertible would be pushing it, hell, even my GT is sometimes frowned upon, but I could care less.So you say the Alfa right? I could have guessed :) But honestly, I am not to keen on this Alfa, its a bit boring for an Alfa. It drives great though, I took a test drive, no complains there. And of course an Alfa is probably the closest I would get to driving a Ferrari ;) Still I am also considering the Audi A3 convertible, since this is probably the last time I have the chance to drive one before me and my wife start having children ;)p.s. I love the guys license plate: Molto benne..meaning ´really good´ in Italian!

I love the spider Coop' date=' I prefer the 70´s style one, but this one is full of class also. i would easily trade my GT for yours, but unfortunately, I cant drive a 2 seater for my work. A A3 convertible would be pushing it, hell, even my GT is sometimes frowned upon, but I could care less.So you say the Alfa right? I could have guessed :) But honestly, I am not to keen on this Alfa, its a bit boring for an Alfa. It drives great though, I took a test drive, no complains there. And of course an Alfa is probably the closest I would get to driving a Ferrari ;) Still I am also considering the Audi A3 convertible, since this is probably the last time I have the chance to drive one before me and my wife start having children ;)p.s. I love the guys license plate: Molto benne..meaning ´really good´ in Italian![/quote']Well, if your not going to take my advice....then why did you even ask?? ;):)

Well' date=' if your not going to take my advice....then why did you even ask?? ;):)[/quote'] Well, I didnt decide just yet, otherwise I wouldnt have placed the options here, but simply the car I am driving now. But I wanted to gather some more opinions. And to make it worse, I am also seriously considering the Mini Cooper S convertible. :cool:Must admit, I saw the Alfa driving today again, this time in White (I test drived it in grey) and it looked a lot better already. Tough decisions......

Well' date=' I didnt decide just yet, otherwise I wouldnt have placed the options here, but simply the car I am driving now. But I wanted to gather some more opinions. And to make it worse, I am also seriously considering the Mini Cooper S convertible. :cool:Must admit, I saw the Alfa driving today again, this time in White (I test drived it in grey) and it looked a lot better already. Tough decisions......[/quote']Whichever car you decide to buy, will be the right choice. :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

Well I have a red italian convertible, unfortunately its a Fiat!! lol :)But I love driving with the top down.

post-10392-13892963590948_thumb.jpg

post-10392-13892963591151_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

and that's mineHere is my little Beetle.He ist now 8 Years old and....[ATTACH=CONFIG]3646[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3647[/ATTACH]Fingers crossed, that I can show you a new one in a short time :happy:

post-10115-13892963591493_thumb.jpg

post-10115-13892963591681_thumb.jpg

I can see I'm not the only one with a convertible. Both of those cars look fun guys!

My two cars I own and drive are.A 1990 Chevy Corsica[ATTACH]3651[/ATTACH]My daily driver 1999 chevy malibu green[ATTACH]3649[/ATTACH]My Next car that I am adding to my stable hoping very soon[ATTACH]3650[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963592035_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963592216_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892963592404_thumb.jpg

Here`s my car. More pictures to come with the top down and leaves on the trees :D

Nice toy you own! *thumbs up*Here's my toy. 3.4 Carrera 2 convertible with 325hp:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAnd with the top downEingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1

Here's my toy. 3.4 Carrera 2 convertible with 325hp:Eingefügtes BildAnd with the top downEingefügtes Bild

Oh my :happy:!You are a very very lucky guy ;) !All-time great trip! :thumbsup:Thank you for showing the piece of jewelry in full size!

My Next car that I am adding to my stable hoping very soon[ATTACH]3650[/ATTACH]

Oh Alley :) you are great !!! :DI think, there you will find a lot of people, who want the same thing .... ;):D:happy:So many there will be no about it!

I can see I'm not the only one with a convertible. Both of those cars look fun guys!

Think it was the MV influence that I always wanted a convertible don't think I will ever go back either!!! Convertible for me all the way!!!:)

Think it was the MV influence that I always wanted a convertible don't think I will ever go back either!!! Convertible for me all the way!!!:)
So I think with this virus you lie entirely correct.:thumbsup: Whenever I think back properly' date=' then I've bought my first convertible in May 1987. At that time MV ran for about half a year on TV in Germany and the first Season had just ended :cry:. ... Frankly, that was even then the reason to buy me one. And since then (after 5 convertibles) [b']never again without moving the roof :happy:!

Okay well guys, here's my car.No convertable and not very Vice like!2003 Volkswagen Golf MK4 GTI TDI

post-9603-13892963592753_thumb.jpg

Okay well guys' date=' here's my car.No convertable and not very Vice like!2003 Volkswagen Golf MK4 GTI TDI[/quote'] Sporty, with cool wheels! Looks like it's in great condition, and looks like it would be fun.

I absolutely had the VICE influence when I bought my Italian convertibles......everything I do is influenced by MIAMI VICE actually. :)

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

Been a long time since I've seen the episode but didn't Whitehead drive a Monte Carlo SS?

• 2 months later...