Show your car

admin1389294680

Wow BrenTen! What an awesome Vice-Style "Bad-Guy" car!!! :clap::clap::clap: Did you checked the trunk if there is case with white powder bags inside?!? :p

Thank you kindly. There is a 4" Zero Haliburton aluminum briefcase in the trunk but I don't have the combo.Btw, it's a true vice car, because Crockett's girlfriend Theresa had one in Theresa.I also got the white 1987 L7 (E23) from Evan with the same BBS front and rear spoiler.Also Crockett's 911 Targa but sadly in red because I got a deal and Gina's black 560SL in the episode where the valet does the home invasions.If I could afford it, I had a Daytona Spyder conversion and Tubbs' Aston Martin Volante (where he goes to jail).

Wow BrenTen! What an awesome Vice-Style "Bad-Guy" car!!! :clap::clap::clap: Did you checked the trunk if there is case with white powder bags inside?!? :p

• Like 1

OK. Here's my car/baby.1989 Nissan 300ZX. Imported in 2005 from Japan with low km's. I had the mags and black leather interior put in. Apart from that it is all original.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5576[/ATTACH]

post-1029-1389296424639_thumb.jpg

OK. Here's my car/baby.1989 Nissan 300ZX. Imported in 2005 from Japan with low km's. I had the mags and black leather interior put in. Apart from that it is all original.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5576[/ATTACH]

How come it has side markers? I suppose you had to put them in to pass the MOT.

Any changes are for compliance, when importing. I know things like seatbelts and brakes are changed to pass rego in Australia. Apparently it is getting harder to import vehicles and more expensive now to get full compliance and rego.

Sorry, forgot to add that the 89 Japanese model is roughly equal to the 91 Australian released model. I know this from when I have had to get parts they are mostly ordered as the 91 model. So I assume things like the side markers and any other differences maybe to do with that it was originally release in Japan.Anyway, I hope to take it off the road in the next few years and rebild it from the chassi up. Thats the plan.

A :cool: ride.I like it.I love cars very sporty I find and like also

Thanks pal. 8)Because he has side skirts, flaps and normally a spoiler on the back, but had the normal 996 front, I wanted to make the Porsche look better then. So I decided to add the front spoiler too. :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5591[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5590[/ATTACH]Two more of my vice cars. A 1980 Mercedes 450SEL 6.9 AMG for business use and a 93 Range Rover with a Chevy 400 as my SUV (we all need SUVs, don't we?). By now you can guess that I only go for solid black cars.The Range Rover has Koni racing shocks, short ratio steering box and air springs and is my favorite of all cars. It's parked in front of my house, which is white with a red tiled roof.

post-10966-13892964249389_thumb.jpg

post-10966-13892964249782_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,I want a buy a car, i have about 10 thousand dollars. Ofcourse Ferrari or Porsche i can't buy. But i want Crockett style car, maybe Mercedes? BMW? i think about BMW 6 or Mercedes coupe, C123 or C126. What do you think? Please advice me.

Hi' date='I want a buy a car, i have about 10 thousand dollars. Ofcourse Ferrari or Porsche i can't buy. But i want Crockett style car, maybe Mercedes? BMW? i think about BMW 6 or Mercedes coupe, C123 or C126. What do you think? Please advice me.[/quote']The e24, C123 280CE and C126 are all nice cars. The 123 is not Crockett enough and the 126 more of a drug king's car. Crockett did drive a black over tan 1982 Porsche 911SC Targa in one episode and you can get those for less than 10K. Better stills to go for a 1987-89 911 Carrera because it had the 3.2 and the Getrag gearbox. Also the Targas sell for less than the Coupés but Targas are awesome and Crockett had one.I bought one for the same reason.

• 1 month later...

Here's my drive. Not exactly a Vice car, but it is from 1988 when the show aired. It could be a van Zito and Switek used if the curtains are all closed. :D Didn't Crocket and Tubbs drive a van in a couple of episodes? I'm in.Seriously, it's a 1988 VW Westphalia camper I bought about five years ago. I looked for about three years to find one worth restoring. It sleeps four with a fold-down bed in the back and one in the pop top. It also has a sink, two-burner propane stove, a small fridge, and a porta-potti for the kids. I've put a lot of time and money into it over the years: rebuilt engine and transaxle, new tent, new paint, propane heater, and much more. My family and I (4 total) camp in it all year long. This photo is last winter at Big Bear Lake here in Southern California. We usually camp along the coast all summer (we both teach) and do a lot of body surfing and body boarding. We just got back from San Simeon which is where Hearst's Castle is located on the Central Coast of CA.I'll find some picks that look more like Miami soon.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6446[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6445[/ATTACH]

post-10973-13892964706466_thumb.jpg

post-10973-13892964707291_thumb.jpg

If I owned a van, would be cool to make it look like The Bug Van. :thumbsup::D[ATTACH=CONFIG]6447[/ATTACH]Not sure about the giant bug in the roof though, but the coloring and style, I would sure make it look like The Bug Van. :):thumbsup::cool:

post-10428-13892964708125_thumb.jpg

Here is another picture with the new spoiler. =)Eingefügtes Bild

OH TOM PEPS :evil: !!The day will come and you will kill me with one of these pics! :pIt stays as the most wonderful *GERMAN BLACK BEAUTY* to me !!! :happy:

OH TOM PEPS :evil: !!The day will come and you will kill me with one of these pics! :pIt stays as the most wonderful *GERMAN BLACK BEAUTY* to me !!! :happy:

:p No way. ;)Thank you! =)Here is a picture' date=' 2009, at the Nürburgring Nordschleife. :DEingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...

Here are my toys[ATTACH=CONFIG]6759[/ATTACH]Volvo P121 "Amazon" 1969, tuned up to 160hp and very fast. This car ist sold[ATTACH=CONFIG]6760[/ATTACH]Fiat Dino 2400 with the legendary V6 Ferrari Engine (used in the Ferrari 246 Dino an the Lancia Stratos) This car is soldAnd this is my actual toy[ATTACH=CONFIG]6761[/ATTACH]Westfield SEi, Super SevenAnd this Ferrari Daytona Replica i tried to buy at a auction. Unfortunately, someone has offered more. Does anyone has a idea, what a make it is? I dont think that this is a McBurnie.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6763[/ATTACH]Greetz from Switzerland

post-8547-13892964837436_thumb.jpg

post-8547-13892964837805_thumb.jpg

post-8547-13892964838211_thumb.jpg

post-8547-13892964838681_thumb.jpg

post-8547-1389296483903_thumb.jpg