Show your car

admin1389294680

I'm insinuating that I believe there is a Marina near the place you took that picture? Is this near your place? How big is the lake' date=' or is it a river? I like the sun cover overhangs on the slips. I wish I had one on my slip sometimes... :hot:[/quote']It's our local Yacht club. I'd have taken a close up zoom shot of it, but the digital camera is lame, and only has digital zoom, not optical, so a zoom would be grainy.

• 7 months later...

hey what do you all drive in real lifei love to ask this question.. you always get a different answer..thanks

I drive everyone crazy.........Oh yes and I also have a Tbird-SuperCoupe, a Lincoln Mark VIII and a Bronco and someday hope to own a McBurnie Replica!Wishful thinking.............................:happy:

• 2 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildBenz - E-Class2000 E240 2.6L V6got it when i was 20 am now 22 when i turn 24 i want to get a CL500 :)the e class is a great car tho.. have done 36,000 miles and it hasent cost me a penny apart from service and fluids. hasent broke down been through some rough winters.. but it has the legendary M112 V6 which is basically bullet proof..

• 1 month later...

I found this on YOUTUBE.This looks like my Italian sports car.This is not me in the video, and is not my actual car, but it's absolutely identical to mine! Same year model, same interior, same body color, same condition.Even a perspective of driving it, with the top down.Click onto this to see what my car looks like in the real world (and mine).

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild
You have another car besides this, the black one. Oh stop I'm a girl I can forget names of cars. Anyway do you still have that one too? And these look like the photos if I remember right from your old home, are they? See you did miss me........:D Take care Sue

My Hot Rod 1970 Plymouth Duster 340Eingefügtes BildMy Daily Driver 1989 Dodge Daytona ShelbyEingefügtes Bild

Lou, I love the Duster. I remember when I was young a guy had an orange one and I loved it too! Sue

You have another car besides this' date=' the black one. Oh stop I'm a girl I can forget names of cars. Anyway do you still have that one too? And these look like the photos if I remember right from your old home, are they? See you did miss me........:D Take care Sue[/quote']I no longer have the black 1984 spider. I have four vehicles right now, including the silver spider.click onto this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is my current car: An Alfa Romeo GT. Eingefügtes BildHowever it is time for a new car soon, this one has over 100k in miles. So I want your opinion: which car should I have next?This is what I am considering:Audi A3 ConvertibleEingefügtes BildVW SciroccoEingefügtes Bildor Alfa GiullietaEingefügtes BildLet me know your thoughts. p.s. I love my current car, however it is starting to cost me too much.Hence the slightly cheaper cars in my list.

or Alfa GiullietaEingefügtes BildLet me know your thoughts. p.s. I love my current car, however it is starting to cost me too much.Hence the slightly cheaper cars in my list.
No brainer, get the ALFA. :thumbsup::thumbsup: