Some board changes

timm525

5 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

there is lot of corruption into that forum. i mean really a lot :). at such level it's not politics anymore; at such level i'd like to see the bank accounts of some out there

6 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Uh, so...what's 2 million? :cheers:

What we need for "Village Idiot" is the infinity symbol, or maybe no qualifier at all:).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

When Castillo was on patrol he didn't have a badge number...he would just say "Castillo" into his radio mic.

Everyone stops in their tracks when they hear "Castillo" over the radio; they all respect his formidable legend (I think Castillo should have a "I Heart Bushido" bumper sticker on both his personal and department-issued vehicles, just to mess with people...and because it's true!).

• Administrators
On 10/23/2021 at 7:33 AM, Ferrariman said:

Uh, so...what's 2 million? :cheers:

That’s a great question. I think the team should come up with ones and we can vote on which is the most fitting.

I’ll go first. 

Heart Failure! :)

• Haha 1

you want what a title for 2M posts. here are a couple Timucua, Mayaca, 4 meters gator club, makes his/her own canoe, knows how to find spring water. Just dumb posting on a sunday evening :)

Edited by jpaul1

When is the Calendar going to be fixed so we can see the names of the Birthday people in advance? Or is it possible to fix it??

On 9/26/2021 at 7:28 PM, timm525 said:

Well looks like I fixed the members title and some of the rank names. :checkbox:

Hi Tim............. can you fix the Calendar so we can see the Birthdays in advance? It should have everyday of the month & all of the names  of the members having a birthday.

Thanks, Tony D. :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Sorry gang, been out of town and only had my phone which does not support the ACP on that platform, which I hate BTW. :evil:

I’ve got to manually change the donation month each month as it has never worked automatically which never made any sense to me. Should be any different the any other calendar that changes. ?(

• Like 1