C&B ATTACKED BY BLOODTHIRSTY, MONSTER SQUIRRELS!!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• agent 47

• Pandina

HOLY CRAP!!! WTF? No, I'm not feeding you THOSE nuts! This is just TOO CLOSE! AAHHHHH...HELP!Eingefügtes Bild

And Coop tries to make out that he doesn't have "warm fuzzy feelings" for squirrels! For someone who dislikes them so much he is doing a damned good impression of a Squirrel Fun-Park!!!x

I'M GOING TO DIE!! .....I'M ALREADY DEAD. HE'S GOING FOR THE JUGULAR!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Eingefügtes Bild

I told you!!!They are KILLERS I tell ya' date=' KILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::thumbsdown:[/quote']Tell me about it, the little b***ards throw acorns at me when I go to the mailbox, then it looks like they give me the finger.

IT'S HELL FROM ABOVE!!!!They land on you from above and eat your ears and stuff!Eingefügtes Bild

IT'S HELL FROM ABOVE!!!!They land on you from above and eat your ears and stuff!Eingefügtes Bild

Then jump down your throat and pop out of yor chest Alien-style!

Luckily, these G.I JOE's were able to bring this bad boy down before it did any more harm.Eingefügtes Bild