C&B ATTACKED BY BLOODTHIRSTY, MONSTER SQUIRRELS!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I didn't think Cobras were native to America. I was thinking more Egypt and India.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• agent 47

• Pandina

I didn't think Cobras were native to America. I was thinking more Egypt and India.

Probably one of these moron neighbors from India brought one over from his home country and it got loose, it's dead now anyways.

Kill them all!!!

Agent 47!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:I find snakes disgusting and don't understand how people can keep them at home.A friend of mine owns one rare python but he gave it to a reptile zoo, where they care for it.

I was watching a show last night, where a python had a wildlife officer's forearm in its mouth. It took 10 minutes for the other officers to pry it open & then it closed on another officer's thumb.... 5 min. for that release. Both suffered pain & some infection but they still had their limbs. :pThey took the snake to a zoo.

Hey Morgana are you a witch who can cast a spell?I'd love to learn' date=' it seems useful! :)[/quote']I am a witch... but I am also planning world domination... I just threaten to wax Coop's chest with hot wax and he does anything I ask!!!:thumbsup:

I am a witch... but I am also planning world domination... I just threaten to wax Coop's chest with hot wax and he does anything I ask!!!:thumbsup:

A witch, I've never met one!!!Need help?I can pass you the strips for the waxing!

Only ABOVE the waist ladies. :)

EXCUSE ME?!? Pandina is joining forces with me and the other evil ladies who are taking over the world... we wax you where we want to wax you... when you are chained to the rack in my dungeon you will have no control over where that hot wax goes!!!:eek: <----- Coop during waxing!

EXCUSE ME?!? Pandina is joining forces with me and the other evil ladies who are taking over the world... we wax you where we want to wax you... when you are chained to the rack in my dungeon you will have no control over where that hot wax goes!!!:eek: <----- Coop during waxing!

Luckily, I will be hiding out with fellow hairy man Sean Connery in a castle while you are dominating the world, by the way, is this other evil woman Hillary Clinton? I always suspected her to be a dragon in disguise.

Luckily' date=' I will be hiding out with fellow hairy man Sean Connery in a castle while you are dominating the world, by the way, is this other evil woman Hillary Clinton? I always suspected her to be a dragon in disguise.[/quote']No... she's not invited... she'll be in the lower dungeon... it's soundproofed so we can't hear her scream!!!And the castle where you think you will be hiding... we have spies... think about the ninja squirrels, the ducks... and the odd cobra - no one can escape the hot wax!!!

No... she's not invited... she'll be in the lower dungeon... it's soundproofed so we can't hear her scream!!!
Yaaay!!!!:balloon:
And the castle where you think you will be hiding... we have spies... think about the ninja squirrels' date=' the ducks... and the odd cobra - no one can escape the hot wax!!![/quote']Spies? Connery was a spy, James Bond! The opposition would be finished by the 3rd film.ninja squirrells? Guess what kinda soup we will be having.ducks? Guess what sauce we will put in the soup.odd cobra? I learned how to deal with them from Roger Moore, just spray aftershave on him while holding a cigar to it, like a blowtorch!By the way, why hot wax? If you take over, just ask me to shave my chest, no need for violent hot waxes. (my vampire girlfriend wouldn't appreciate your idea anyways)

I'm Morgana-the-witch- little helper now!!! So C&B behave yourself! we wax you where we want to wax you :)

We have actually sired the squirrels, ducks and cobras so, unless your vampire girlfriend will forgive you staking her kin, you may just have to "enjoy" the waxing... maybe we can recruit your girlfriend into our forces for world domination?!? :evil:The hot wax idea came from a friend of mine in the BtVS/A:tS fandom... she would write amusing short stories based on the hairless torso pics of James Marsters as Spike and David Boreanaz as Angel... we belonged to a mailing list called Angel Elders and Angel became known as the Magnificently Waxed One (MWO) - and he would be kept in a dungeon where he "amused" the elders and was waxed regularly... :evil::evil::evil:

We have actually sired the squirrels' date=' ducks and cobras so, unless your vampire girlfriend will forgive you staking her kin, you may just have to "enjoy" the waxing... maybe we can recruit your girlfriend into our forces for world domination?!? :evil:The hot wax idea came from a friend of mine in the BtVS/A:tS fandom... she would write amusing short stories based on the hairless torso pics of James Marsters as Spike and David Boreanaz as Angel... we belonged to a mailing list called Angel Elders and Angel became known as the Magnificently Waxed One (MWO) - and he would be kept in a dungeon where he "amused" the elders and was waxed regularly... :evil::evil::evil:[/quote']Actually, she forgave me for shooting Marilyn Manson with a crossbow, that was one wild Christmas Party!By the way, I almost forgot....My chest isn't actually hairy!:D:D:D

:) By the way' date=' is this takeover coinciding with the 2012 presidential election?[/quote'] MORGANA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!Slogan? "Wax on, Wax off. Wax on, Wax off."

MORGANA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!Slogan? "Wax on' date=' Wax off. Wax on' date=' Wax off."[/quote'']Stands for important issues such as waxing and cackling!:)

I'm under MORGANA's spell. (Now is that Wax on, Wax off. or Wax on, Whacks off.?):confused::o:)

I don't have a hairy back.....I shave it every night. :)By the way, I never bite my nails, you know why?Because it makes my feet sore. :D:D:D

I don't have a hairy back.....I shave it every night. :)By the way' date=' I never bite my nails, you know why?Because it makes my feet sore. :D:D:D[/quote']When my feet hurt, it's probably becuase my 80 pound labrador is sitting on them.

Moi? Cackle? I laugh in an insane way... as only the insane can truly laugh...Our plans for world domination are not following the 2012 election or any plans other than our own... we have wax... we will wax... and we will take over the world...Mwahahahaha :dance2::D:dance2: