C&B ATTACKED BY BLOODTHIRSTY, MONSTER SQUIRRELS!!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Morgana

• agent 47

• Pandina

I didn't drug the bloodthirsty monster squirrel. He was taken out by the G.I. JOES. Just making the area safe. Photo curtesy of slick nick.

"Attacked by bloodthirsty monster squirrels"Come on, they're soooo cute and in need of food, how can you call them monsters?You should watch more National Geographic documentaries, apparently you don't know well how to deal with animals!(I'm a panda, should I trust you? I'm already in the endangered species list! ;))The following pic is my favourite (the seagull on the right has a confused expression, he's like "wasn't that terrifying Hitchcock movie about the birds or am I wrong?")

What kind of squirrels are those? They sure don't look like the ones around here. Our look like the one killed by G.I. Joe and friends...

Oh my God I can't stop laughing' date=' I've tears in my eyes!No need to be sorry Shill, actually there's something everyone can learn from this video, to avoid the risk of Pandas attacks: [b']1) CHERISH THE NICE PEACEFUL LITTLE DARLING PANDINA YOU HAVE HERE ON WS. 2) DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO PLEASE HER IN WHATEVER SHE WANTS.Sign here:______________________________________(btw did you get the blazer C&B? I stole it especially for you!)

"Attacked by bloodthirsty monster squirrels"Come on' date=' they're soooo cute and in need of food, how can you call them monsters?[/quote']Well, back in the '80's, they plotted to take control of the United States, they lost the elcetion to Reagan (but kicked Jimmy Carter's butt) and are now plotting to take control of the Earth!The acorn covered end is coming!!!

Hey Doctor Doolitlle..............................I like the GI Joe pic. I think the squirrel just wants you to rub it's belly there Coop!

What kind of squirrels are those? They sure don't look like the ones around here. Our look like the one killed by G.I. Joe and friends...

I was in MONTEREY CA, and these were what I call sand squirrels. I have no idea what kind they are, but they are bigger than your average squirrel. They shoved as many peanuts into their mouths as they could, ran to their home, and rushed back for more. One sat on my lap the whole time. But they are HUGE BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER SQUIRRELS!

So CUTE and fat!!! A crash diet will solve all.

I was in MONTEREY CA' date=' and these were what I call sand squirrels.[/quote']I've been there too!!! I stayed for two days but I don't remember the squirrels. I'll have to check my photos of the US trip.(I sure remember the scorpions in the Nevada desert... THAT was scary!)
But they are HUGE BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER SQUIRRELS!
Yes they're huge! There's more to cuddle!

OMG...not the squirrels again...thought they'd been quiet for a year or so!

I take full responsibility for the resurection of the squirrels... I had Coop in my spell and he did my bidding... he couldn't resist! :radar:

I take full responsibility for the resurection of the squirrels... I had Coop in my spell and he did my bidding... he couldn't resist! :radar:

That's the truth, I swear!

1) CHERISH THE NICE PEACEFUL LITTLE DARLING PANDINA YOU HAVE HERE ON WS. 2) DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO PLEASE HER IN WHATEVER SHE WANTS.Sign here:__COOPER&BURNETT____________________________________(btw did you get the blazer C&B? I stole it especially for you!)

Thanks for the blazer. Could you get me a HUGO BOSS next time?What EXACTLY did you have in mind when you say I should "PLEASE HER IN WHATEVER SHE WANTS?" ;)

What EXACTLY did you have in mind when you say I should "PLEASE HER IN WHATEVER SHE WANTS?" ;)

Exactly? Let me think... no' date=' it's not [i']that whatever! Is that she always wants M&M's and Maltesers and Oreo cookies and lipbalms and a Balenciaga purse and a little red helicopter and she has oh so many quirks! That whatever?It interests ME!!! ;) (and annoying Pandina can go straight in the drawer, I don't care!)

Me and the squirrels just want the little red helicopter... and as you are under the influence of my compulsion spell, we won't have to wait too long...

Me and the squirrels just want the little red helicopter... and as you are under the influence of my compulsion spell' date=' we won't have to wait too long...[/quote']Yes, my master...

Me and the squirrels just want the little red helicopter... and as you are under the influence of my compulsion spell' date=' we won't have to wait too long...[/quote']Hey Morgana are you a witch who can cast a spell?I'd love to learn, it seems useful! :)

You think you have wildlife trouble Coop?My neighbor found a baby Cobra snake in his yard yesterday, and I live in North Central Florida!