Location Trivia

miamijimf

N43 Rating 6, Part two of the office double header. Where do we see this office and who's office is it? Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

№43 is it the office from "Hard Knocks" where Sweitek struggled wtith its owner?
Negative' date=' good guess but not correct.[/color']

All the Detectives are sleeping but the cases don't stop. Maybe a new case will get things rolling. N44: rating 6, Name the episode and scene where we see this at night during a driving scene.Eingefügtes BildSolved, by Crockettt.

• Administrators

N43 Rating 6' date=' Part two of the office double header. Where do we see this office and who's office is it? [img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpa3465861_0f.jpg

It looks Max Klizer's office from "When irish Eyes Are Crying" (especially the desk) but I don't remember all the glass block in that office.

• Administrators

Nice work deteEingefügtes Bildctives. We only have one unsolved case. N16 is proving to be a tough one. It is a driving scene involving Crockett on a telephone call. In the scene there is a cut of a different location that is used in another episode of Vice. Post 553 about 14 pages ago has 2 additional photos from this driving scene.Eingefügtes Bild

The driving scene from "Sons & Lovers" Crockett was on the phone about Mendez going back into surgery and they detoured to the Falcon Restaurant.

All the Detectives are sleeping but the cases don't stop. Maybe a new case will get things rolling. N44: rating 6' date=' Name the episode and scene where we see this at night during a driving scene.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpaa4e408b_0f.jpg

Heart Of Darkness (Vice cops are chasing the limo)Tropical Chevrolet on Biscayne Blvd. at N.E. 88th Street.

It looks Max Klizer's office from "When irish Eyes Are Crying" (especially the desk) but I don't remember all the glass block in that office.
Good guess but that is not it. From my picture one can assume and assume correctly that this is not a set but a real life location which was rare for Vice office scenes. They used two other areas of this building in this ep. A larger room 1 floor down which has been remodled since Vice days. The exterior was used in a scene' date=' and this office as well as the hallway leading to it were used. The good news is that the exterior and this floor where we see the office and hallway are today, almost exactly as they were in Vice days. Nice! Also nice is the owner of the building who was nice enough to take time out of his day to talk about his Vice experience. He owned the building back then as he does today and remembers the experience fondly. He is a Vice fan and recognized what it did for the city.[/size']

The driving scene from "Sons & Lovers" Crockett was on the phone about Mendez going back into surgery and they detoured to the Falcon Restaurant.
Nice' date=' you even made Castillo smile. That is our oldest cold case you just solved.:D:clap: well done[/color']

Heart Of Darkness (Vice cops are chasing the limo)Tropical Chevrolet on Biscayne Blvd. at N.E. 88th Street.

Correct' date=' well done, the dealership has had a face lift since Vice days but that did not stop you from recognizing it[/size']Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

There are currently only two open cases.:happy: They are the two parts of the office double header, N42 and N43. Clues given for N43 earlier are: From my picture one can assume and assume correctly that this is not a set but a real life location which was rare for Vice office scenes. They used two other areas of this building in this ep. A larger room 1 floor down which has been remodled since Vice days. The exterior was used in a scene, and this office as well as the hallway leading to it were used. The good news is that the exterior and this floor where we see the office and hallway are today, almost exactly as they were in Vice days. Nice! Also nice is the owner of the building who was nice enough to take time out of his day to talk about his Vice experience. He owned the building back then as he does today and remembers the experience fondly. He is a Vice fan and recognized what it did for the city. N42: Eingefügtes BildN43: Eingefügtes Bild New clue for N42: This is the door to the office. Ya better get it now. Eingefügtes Bild

Ref N43, the office with the curved desk with the glass blocks behind. I havent found whose office it is yet but I think the building is the same one they first used for the interior of the OCB- located at 3033 N. NW River Drive Miami. Your description of the people there, fans of the show, etc seems to match what I know about the building. In the Pilot, the first time you see inside the OCB you see several glimpses of the glass blocks, one of these glimpses could be of the office.

Regarding N43: Eingefügtes Bild looks a little like the office of Hank Weldon's former partner in Out Where the Buses Don't Run, but not sure...

Regarding N43: Eingefügtes Bild looks a little like the office of Hank Weldon's former partner in Out Where the Buses Don't Run' date=' but not sure...[/quote'] No Sorry that is not it. I don' remember glass block in his office. I do remember that it was a set at Greenwich, and Crockett made fun of the desk because it was so low.

Ref N43' date=' the office with the curved desk with the glass blocks behind. I havent found whose office it is yet but I think the building is the same one they first used for the interior of the OCB- located at 3033 N. NW River Drive Miami. Your description of the people there, fans of the show, etc seems to match what I know about the building. In the Pilot, the first time you see inside the OCB you see several glimpses of the glass blocks, one of these glimpses could be of the office.[/quote'] Nice logic but not correct.N43 is not at that building.Keep going you will get it. We see one office before (before not in that ep.)Tubbs is told never to get in Castillo's face again and the other office we see before the episode from N33:evil:

In case it is not clear from my earlier post; The picture of the doorway goes to N42. Not N43 which has the curved desk.

N45: Rating 3, Maybe this will get things rolling again. Name the episode and scene where we see this...Eingefügtes Bild