Location Trivia

miamijimf

A more likely choice for N34 would be Redemption in Blood when Rico is running away from the Lighthouse down a trail.

No' date=',Sorry, try again[/color']

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

I think it's from The Good Collar (drug house and shooting in side street).227 1st Street' date=' Miami Beach[/quote'] Correct

N36: Rating 8. I think this case is going to be tougher because of all the vegatation currently around the house. You have to imagine the house without all the trees around it because that is how it appered in Vice. The house itself appears unchanged since Vice days. Even the light by the front door is the same. This is not a main character in an episode but rather a background actor in more than one episode. Name any episode this house was in and describe the scene.Eingefügtes Bild

N36 cont6inued; Received some info from Izzy. He says he remembers this house was on an island but not on the water.:radar:

Maybe Better Living Through Chemistry ?

I am not sure what case you are guessing about or what scene in BLTC you are talking about but none of the open cases are BLTC.

• Administrators

N36: Rating 8. I think this case is going to be tougher because of all the vegatation currently around the house. You have to imagine the house without all the trees around it because that is how it appered in Vice. The house itself appears unchanged since Vice days. Even the light by the front door is the same. This is not a main character in an episode but rather a background actor in more than one episode. Name any episode this house was in and describe the scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Sarah Davis' house from Yankee Dollar, when Sonny drives her home?

Sarah Davis' house from Yankee Dollar' date=' when Sonny drives her home?[/quote'] No, sorry. Remember Izzy says it is not on the water but it is on an Island. Sarah's place was on the water, Hollywood Beach(which technically is an island, a barrier island, all though I don't usually think of it as an island any more than I think of Miami Beach as an island even though it is. Izzy was talking abut a smaller island.

Of the 5 open cases, 2 involve a phone call in the scene and 2 involve a cowboy Cadillac. As for the fifth or should I say first it involves neither nor does it involve any heroes which should make Castillo happy.

• Administrators

Linda Colby's house in Knock Knock...Who's There? Where C&T visit her?

• Administrators

N38: Rating 7 Name the episode and scene where we see this..Eingefügtes Bild

The Maze? C&T and Duryea chase the Escabars in the opening scene?

• Administrators

N38: Rating 7 Name the episode and scene where we see this..Eingefügtes Bild

I'm thinking "Made For Each Other" where we see Stan & Larry on their way to see Bonzo Barry.I'd also like to add that as much as I love this trivia I think we have too many cases open at any one time. Even though the cases are numbered I find myself bouncing back and forth trying to see who answered what. (members, please include the case number with your answers!) There are also some cases that members simply will never solve no matter how many clues are given. For those it's time to give the answer and move on. I don't mean to be critical, Just my .02

N33 I rate this one a 9 out of 10. I think you will either get it right off and think easy peasy or it will be real tough. Name the ep. and scene where you see this.Eingefügtes Bild

This one is tough. I think it is from Red Tape where Tubbs calls Castillo and Castillo says, "It's your call." Your clue pointed to phone calls but public phones are pretty much a thing of the past and it looks like it is on the water.

I'm thinking "Made For Each Other" where we see Stan & Larry on their way to meet with Bonzo Barry.I'd also like to add that as much as I love this trivia I think we have too many cases open at any one time. Even though the cases are numbered I find myself bouncing back and forth trying to see who answered what. Just my .02

I see what you are saying about the number of cases open. The reason I keep adding cases is that I figure if someone looks at the thread and they do not recognize the picture then they check back and if it is still not solved and there is not a new picture/case to look at then they start to get disinterested. I am really just trying to make it more constant and interesting so more people will join in and stay tuned in. I think when there is no action on the thread it keeps it from growing. If people can depend on a new case every day I think they will be more likely to check in. Perhaps I can figure out a way to keep it better organized so the open cases are easier to identify. Maybe when a new page starts or every other page I could post the current open cases so no one has to go back more than one page.

Linda Colby's house in Knock Knock...Who's There? Where C&T visit her?

No sorry. Remember this house is seen in different episodes in the background. It is not the house where the scene is located

• Administrators

I see what you are saying about the number of cases open. The reason I keep adding cases is that I figure if someone looks at the thread and they do not recognize the picture then they check back and if it is still not solved and there is not a new picture/case to look at then they start to get disinterested. I am really just trying to make it more constant and interesting so more people will join in and stay tuned in. I think when there is no action on the thread it keeps it from growing. If people can depend on a new case every day I think they will be more likely to check in. Perhaps I can figure out a way to keep it better organized so the open cases are easier to identify. Maybe when a new page starts or every other page I could post the current open cases so no one has to go back more than one page.

That sounds like a good idea. It could save a lot of time from flipping pages. I know several times I posted an answer only to find it had already been answered on another page. Aside from all that I have to say you're doing an excellent job with it! It's one of the most active topoics on the forum. :thumbsup:

The Maze? C&T and Duryea chase the Escabars in the opening scene?

Interesting guess but not correct. Remember the scene either involves Tubb's Cadi or a phone call.

I'm thinking "Made For Each Other" where we see Stan & Larry on their way to see Bonzo Barry.

Sorry no

That sounds like a good idea. It could save a lot of time from flipping pages. I know several times I posted an answer only to find it had already been answered on another page. Aside from all that I have to say you're doing an excellent job with it! It's one of the most active topoics on the forum. :thumbsup:
Thanks' date=' It may take a little tweaking but I know that it can be figured out so it will be less confusing.[/color']

This one is tough. I think it is from Red Tape where Tubbs calls Castillo and Castillo says' date=' "It's your call." Your clue pointed to phone calls but public phones are pretty much a thing of the past and it looks like it is on the water.[/quote'] Nice, well done. That was a tough one but you are correct.:clap:

There are currently 4 unsolved cases. N16,N34,N38 and N38. In a previous clue I stated that of the five cases that were open at that time two involved the Cowboy Cadillac and two involved a phone call. The fifth or really first involved neither. On further review I must apologize because it did involve a phone call. I hope my error did not throw you off. Since then one case involving a phone call has been solved by miamijimf. This leaves us with 4 cases. 2 with the Cadillac and two involving a phone call. New clue: Both phone calls had Crockett on the phone. Further recapping clues given, N36 Is only seen in the background but it is seen in several episodes, it is on an island but not directly on the water. N16Eingefügtes BildN34 Eingefügtes BildN36 Eingefügtes Bildand N38Eingefügtes Bild

That seemed easy enough to do. A few adjustments and I should have it better organized. I think this will help me stay organized as much as make it easier on others. So as not to take up too much room I will do the recap every-other page. Worse case scenario you will have to go back just one page.After reviewing the post I see an important clue that had been posted that I missed in the recap. RE: N36 The house now has allot of vegetation around it as shown in my picture but in vice days it was clear of vegetation and could be seen unobstructed so you have to consider that. This area used allot by Vice. Also about a dozen pages back you will find my post #553. It contains three additional pictures of the driving scene represented in N16

Is this the house you see in Lend Me An Ear across from the LMD/Evan/etc house on Sunset Is 2 when Crocket runs off the new sweeper? Something about that driveway rings a bell.

New clue for N34. While some may prefer to listen to Beethoven while working, Tubbs suggest Brahms.