Location Trivia

miamijimf

Is this the house you see in Lend Me An Ear across from the LMD/Evan/etc house on Sunset Is 2 when Crocket runs off the new sweeper? Something about that driveway rings a bell.

Ding Ding Ding' date=' we have a winner. It's only across from the most used house in all of Miami Vice. Great job. You can see it on my website now (as of yesterday) as I have published the episode Little Miss Dangerous.:thumbsup:http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.netEingefügtes Bild

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

I promise to throw in some easier ones soon but first for N39, a real challenge. Name the episode and scene where we see this. Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Nobody Lives Forever (Sonny & Rico walk towards Tommy’s Deck Bar).5th Street at Euclid Ave, South Miami Beach.

N34 - is this from the beginning of Redemption in Blood when Tubbs escapes from the lighthouse after Crockett has shot at him? It looks like Virginia Key

N38 - If this is a scene involving a phone call, is it when Gina phones Sonny from opposite the Anchor hotel in Little Miss Dangerous? It looks like Washington Avenue

Nobody Lives Forever (Sonny & Rico walk towards Tommy’s Deck Bar).5th Street at Euclid Ave' date=' South Miami Beach.[/quote'] Correct, nicely done. Eingefügtes Bild

N34 - is this from the beginning of Redemption in Blood when Tubbs escapes from the lighthouse after Crockett has shot at him? It looks like Virginia Key

no sorry try again

N38 - If this is a scene involving a phone call' date=' is it when Gina phones Sonny from opposite the Anchor hotel in Little Miss Dangerous? It looks like Washington Avenue[/quote'] Nice guess but not correct, Crockettt is correct, Nobody Lives Forever

#39 Can it be a place from which Hank Weldon phoned Castillo in "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" ? ?(?(?(

№34 Is it a place in "Missing Hours" where Tubbs talked with a tractor driver? ?(
Correct' date=' case solved. Very well done. I wonder if the Brahms/ Beethoven line helped or had no effect?:clap:[/color']

#39 Can it be a place from which Hank Weldon phoned Castillo in "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" ? ?(?(?(

Excellent guess but not correct. That was also an alley. This is a tough tough case. In the scene we only get a couple of quick looks down this alley. Clue: The building on the right is the first apartment building that Tubbs and Crockett ever went to together.

• Administrators

I promise to throw in some easier ones soon but first for N39' date=' a real challenge. Name the episode and scene where we see this. [img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp7804ad3d.png

(N39)I know things change over the years but parts of this alley look like the alley where Sonny met with Cat in "Little Miss Dangerous" In the scene, Cat surprised Sonny and held him hostage with a knife.

(N39)I know things change over the years but parts of this alley look like the alley where Sonny met with Cat in "Little Miss Dangerous" In the scene' date=' Cat surprised Sonny and held him hostage with a knife.[/quote'] my mistake, I thought it was a tough case but you made it look easy.:thumbsup: That is 100% correct.

It's from Whatever Works (Morandez's meeting with drug dealers).It was filmed in Fort Lauderdale' date=' you can see The Las Olas draw bridge there. :)[/quote'] Yes correct:thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Nice work deteEingefügtes Bildctives. We only have one unsolved case. N16 is proving to be a tough one. It is a driving scene involving Crockett on a telephone call. In the scene there is a cut of a different location that is used in another episode of Vice. Post 553 about 14 pages ago has 2 additional photos from this driving scene.Eingefügtes Bild

The Maze (mall in teaser).NE 1st Street' date=' Downtown Miami[/quote'] Correct of course. Now how about N16.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

N42 rating 3, The first of two in an office double header. Where do we see this office and who's office is it?Eingefügtes Bild