Location Trivia

miamijimf

• Administrators

And you know dat! That is no guess' date=' that is the right answer. Nice!:clap:[/color']

Damn, I'm two for two. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead! :)

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

N24: (Difficulty rating of 4 out of 10) Name the episode and scene where we see this.Eingefügtes Bild

N24- I'm going to guess Missing Hours where Louie (James Brown) is sitting in the middle of a circular sandy area.

N24- I'm going to guess Missing Hours where Louie (James Brown) is sitting in the middle of a circular sandy area.
Well okay you are right' date=' this is the same gravel pit, nice work. I wasn't even thinking of that scene when I posted the question.. However;there is another correct answer that I was targeting. Even though it is the same location it is a few yards away looking 90 degrees to the right (if my memory serves me correctly). You are correct on the location, but I am looking for the episode and scene that is more significant and dramatic looking exacly this direction with the main action taking place front and center in my picture.[/size']

Maybe airstrip from Smuggler's Blues ?
No' date=' sorry. When I posted this case I had a picture of the dirt road near here for a question about missing Hours but it did not connect that they also used this same pit for that ep. Maybe my batteries are no good. The ep. I was thinking of is an earlier ep. [/color']

• Administrators

N24: (Difficulty rating of 4 out of 10) Name the episode and scene where we see this.Eingefügtes Bild

That's not the area adjacent to the dirt pit at the end of Definitely Miami is it?

• Administrators

That sounds like a better guess then mine. Didn't think about that one.

Is it the place where Crockett's car was blown up? ?(

Hey now....let's not talk about blowing up Daytonas, pls. ;):p:cry:

I just got a call from Castillo. He says cases N16 and N22 are both unsolved. We better solve them or no days off.

While you work on N16 and N22, (both are driving scenes) the Lt. just droped another case on my desk. He needs to know the episode and scene for thisEingefügtes Bild(rating of 5)

Can it be Cruse's dock (or what it was) from "God's Work"? :confused:

Sorry detective but that is not it. The scene took place on this beach/land and the gantry cranes and other background were also the background for the Vice scene.

Even though we already have 3 open cases (N16, N22, and N25) it does not stop new cases from droping into our bureau. Case N26 (rating of 3) name the episode and scene where we see this.Eingefügtes Bild

The Teaser of "Glades". North east corner of 39th Street and Biscayne Blvd' date=' Miami[/quote'] Teaser of "Give a little, take a little"

The Teaser of "Glades". North east corner of 39th Street and Biscayne Blvd' date=' Miami[/quote'] Yes, correct well done.

Teaser of "Give a little' date=' take a little"[/quote'] No, sorry we did not see that in the teaser of GAL,TAL

• Administrators

N27 Name the episode and scene where we see this (rating: 6)Eingefügtes Bild

Sidewalk in the beginning of Borrasca?

N27 Name the episode and scene where we see this (rating: 6)Eingefügtes Bild

Tobacco Road. As an old Miamian I had no trouble recognizing the town's oldest bar. Bad Timing. Sonny's bar maid girl friend gets kidnapped by the three punks.

Tobacco Road. As an old Miamian I had no trouble recognizing the town's oldest bar. Bad Timing. Sonny's bar maid girl friend gets kidnapped by the three punks.
DING. DING. We have a winner. Yes' date=' that is of course correct sir.[/color']

True' date=' the Paris Theater is where Legba was laid out, but that was inside the lobby. What I am looking for is an episode where you see exactly what is shown in the photo. Great location knowledge about Legba but I am looking for the ep. that this recreates the shot as we see it in that ep. [/color']

So, it must be rotue of the chase from the teaser of Freefall. :)