Location Trivia

miamijimf

Tobacco Road. As an old Miamian I had no trouble recognizing the town's oldest bar. Bad Timing. Sonny's bar maid girl friend gets kidnapped by the three punks.

And here I thought they may have shot that in the Glades. Need to get some shooting location knowledge I think. ;)

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miamijimf

• C Glide

• airtommy

• timm525

So' date=' it must be rotue of the chase from the teaser of Freefall. :)[/quote'] Yes correct good work Crockettt.

And here I thought they may have shot that in the Glades. Need to get some shooting location knowledge I think. ;)

Ya Tobacco Road is a real anomaly in a Megalopolis like Miami. It really is a country town bar because it was built in the early 1900s when Miami was a country town. It's funny, if you watch the scene in Bad Timing carefully you can see huge high rises across the river as the camera pans across the street. Sonny didn't travel far enough to get away from it all.

N28Shadow in the Dark, the house in the opening titles (Utopia Ct in Gables) and the rooftop with Georgie (The Standard)

N28Shadow in the Dark' date=' the house in the opening titles (Utopia Ct in Gables) and the rooftop with Georgie (The Standard)[/quote'] Correct. The roof top scene was filmed atop the Lido Spa Hotel on Bele Isle.

N29 Name the episode and scene where we see this: (rating: 5) Eingefügtes Bild

El Viejo. The Museum scene where the night watchman gets shot. You see Willie Nelson for the first time this dooorway.

El Viejo. The Museum scene where the night watchman gets shot. You see Willie Nelson for the first time this dooorway.

Correct' date=' what took you so long.:)[/color']

Charlie' date=' can we have a reminder of the outstanding case numbers, please. Thanks[/quote'] I checked with the database on Lorraine which indicates there are two unsolved cases. The oldest is case N16. This is from a driving scene. I will try to turn up more evidence in the form of a clue or picture that will help but not make it too easy.Eingefügtes Bild The other unsolved case is N25. This is not a driving scene, it is a walking scene. Eingefügtes Bild

Lombard (Salvatore meets his girlfrirend).Key Biscayne' date=' 241 Harbor Drive[/quote'] Correct, well done. Bonus points if you can name another ep. that used this house.

N32 This case is like N14 in that more of the evidence (picture) will be seen as time goes by. Name the episode and scene where we see this....Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

The other unsolved case is N25. This is not a driving scene' date=' it is a walking scene. [img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp90585429_0f.jpg

Could this be whatever beach doubled for Rum Cay where Crockett & Tubbs finally found Thurmond at the end of "One Way Ticket"?

• Administrators

N31 I rate this one a 6. Name the episode and scene where we see this.....Eingefügtes Bild

The boat chase at the beginning of "Lend Me An Ear"?

Could this be whatever beach doubled for Rum Cay where Crockett & Tubbs finally found Thurmond at the end of "One Way Ticket"?
Close but no. same island' date=' different location/episode.This location we see Dodge Island and the Brickle area in the background. On the other side, the Rum Key side we see open ocean in the background.[/color']

N32 This case is like N14 in that more of the evidence (picture) will be seen as time goes by. Name the episode and scene where we see this....Eingefügtes Bild

I think its a building you see early in Florence Italy when Sonny and Rico are chasing the white racing car.Still perplexed by the church, it looks very familiar but can't place the episode. :rolleyes:

I think its a building you see early in Florence Italy when Sonny and Rico are chasing the white racing car.Still perplexed by the church' date=' it looks very familiar but can't place the episode. :rolleyes:[/quote'] Correct, nice work. Solved on the first, small picture.:clap:

N33 I rate this one a 9 out of 10. I think you will either get it right off and think easy peasy or it will be real tough. Name the ep. and scene where you see this.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

N33 I rate this one a 9 out of 10. I think you will either get it right off and think easy peasy or it will be real tough. Name the ep. and scene where you see this.Eingefügtes Bild

I'll guess part of the park at the end of Nobody Lives Forever near Morgans Lunch wagon?