• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Stinger390X

• Richie Rich

'Cause socailism is cool' date=' man. :DSeriously, I have no clue either. If you look at any poll that asks about what issues most VOTERS (not Americans) care about, health care is about 15th on the list. Why? Because 90% of Americans have health insurance, like their doctor, and their coverage. Why fix it if it ain't broke? :thumbsdown:[/quote']Also, health care is provided free of charge to those who are not legally supposed to be here, health care is made available to citizens, but many refuse to take advantage of the programs, and those that are out of work, or between jobs are shown as not having health insurance in polls, even when it's just temporary. The pollsters won't tell you that little flaw.

Coop, only you could get a thread 3 pages deep in as many hours! show's how much we've missed you pal :clap: hope you like the new Debra Feuer avatar

Coop' date=' only you could get a thread 3 pages deep in as many hours! show's how much we've missed you pal :clap: hope you like the new Debra Feuer avatar[/quote']How could I not? :clap::thumbsup:

Glad to see your back' date=' Coop. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, get well soon.:flowers:[/quote']I'm trying. Thanks.

Here I thought you were enjoying a Miami Vice-like vacation. Sorry to hear about your illness......I had to drink that gallon of Miami sea water about 6 yrs. ago & it is not fun. :sick: Get well fast.....you are missed!

Coop my man' date=' I'll be praying for ya. Take it easy and get well soon man.[/quote']Thanks Lar. I couldn't even pick up my room. Eingefügtes Bild

Get well soon Sweetheart, everyone has missed you... take your time, find your strength, we will all be here waiting for you when you feel up to lifting that Miami Vice Scrapbook onto the scanner again.Take good care Love you:happy::flowers::happy::flowers:

Coop - I missed you! I will be thinking of you & praying for your speedy recovery.

I've missed you too!I'm trying to get stronger. I'm just in quite a bit of pain.

Get well soon Sweetheart' date=' everyone has missed you... take your time, find your strength, we will all be here waiting for you when you feel up to lifting that Miami Vice Scrapbook onto the scanner again.Take good care Love you:happy::flowers::happy::flowers:[/quote']Thanks Morgana. Luv ya!I posted this photo for everyone today.Eingefügtes Bild

I haven't logged onto the site for a few hours so please accept my sincerest apologizes for chiming in so late on your topic. I must say I (as well as everyone else) was taken back with this latest turn of events. I'm so sorry to learn of this Coop.:cry: I know in person all of your WS buddies would give you a nice big group hug. And with 4 pages (and counting) I could just imagine how large of a circle it would be. But since it's not possible we're sending our warmest thoughts and prayers your way for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to having you back real soon. Take care, God bless and get well soon buddy!:flowers:

I haven't logged onto the site for a few hours so please accept my sincerest apologizes for chiming in so late on your topic. I must say I (as well as everyone else) was taken back with this latest turn of events. I'm so sorry to learn of this Coop.:cry: I know in person all of your WS buddies would give you a nice big group hug. And with 4 pages (and counting) I could just imagine how large of a circle it would be. But since it's not possible we're sending our warmest thoughts and prayers your way for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to having you back real soon. Take care' date=' God bless and get well soon buddy!:flowers:[/quote']Thank you! :o(actually it's five pages.....:o)

Oh Coop so sorry to hear you're not well. Best wishes from all us Aussie vicers, we miss you and love you too

Ciao C&B, I’ve missed you! I’m so sorry to hear about what happened to you: take all the time you need to recover and get well soon!

Here’s a big hug for you:>------------------------Eingefügtes Bild------------------------<