• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Stinger390X

• Richie Rich

Hello Coop, Sorry to hear about you having Crohn's Disease. I have UC myself, but it's not as bad as Crohns so I won't say I know how you feel. If it's not to bad you can live with it by diet and meds. Hope you have a good doctor. Take care and rest.

Get well soon....Hey Coop,I just logged on and read this thread. I hope that you feel better soon pal. My best friend in college had Crohn's, so I know all about it from him. He lost tons of weight before they figured out what was wrong, but once he got it stabilized, it bothered him about like IBS or some such disorder. He definitely got back on track and I know you will bounce back stronger than ever. Keep us posted!Scot in South Carolina

Thanks.I just had more tests today. Still very weak. I don't know if it's unrelated or not, but my heart races, and I can get out of breath just by getting off the couch, or walking half way up the stairs. I get so winded.I'm forcing myself to eat, and luckily, it's all fast food, as the doctor said it's fine, and it didn't cause my problems, and won't make it worse ( so he says). I've had PAPA MURPHYS PIZZA four times this week (this months special is a large pepperoni for $5.99.) $2.00 more for the family size one, which I buy. $2.00 more for a thick crust.I'm going to go pick up my pizza right now.You all rock big time, and I do love you all, and will continue to try to bring more MIAMI VICE stuff back for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks.I just had more tests today. Still very weak. I'm forcing myself to eat' date=' and luckily, it's all fast food, .[/quote']Coop...You have to study for tests don't you know? (sorry it's the teacher in me)And you lucky pig...fast food junkie and you don't gain any weight. You need to go on national TV and sell it as a franchise or the book of the week club for Oprah.

And you lucky pig...fast food junkie and you don't gain any weight. You need to go on national TV and sell it as a franchise or the book of the week club for Oprah.

Well, I may not gain weight eating junk food, but can you imagine what it's doing to my insides (salt, fat, cholesteral). That can't be good!

• Administrators

Maybe now is a good time for you to go to that "Heart Attack Grill" that was posted on here a while back!Eat all you want.

Maybe now is a good time for you to go to that "Heart Attack Grill" that was posted on here a while back!Eat all you want.

Well, it WAS the doctor's orders to eat as much fast food and high fat stuff as possible for now.I can't let him down....

• Administrators

I know if I eat a pizza with beer I'll gain 5 lbs easy! :eek:I know you can't have the beer though. :thumbsdown:Man, come to think of it, I'd die if I had that! :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry to hear about your illness, Coop:flowers:Take very good care of yourself, and I hope you are feeling better and get that illness under control;)

• Administrators

Some how I can just see R. Lee Ermey standing behind you and screaming at you like you were Pile from Full Metal Jacket! :)Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks.I just had more tests today. Still very weak. I'm forcing myself to eat' date=' and luckily, it's all fast food, as the doctor said it's fine, and it didn't cause my problems, and won't make it worse ( so he says). [/quote']Sorry to hear you aren't feeling back to normal yet, Coop.Here's some ideas for fattening stuff to eat once you get tired of pizza. I did find one of the sandwiches on the list that I have eaten - the Pastrami sandwich at the Carnegie Deli in NYC. Damn good. The 7 fattest sandwiches sold in Americahttp://thechive.com/2009/08/the-7-fattest-sandwiches-sold-in-america-fatasses/#more-46936Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks. I don't think I'll travel from the west coast to the east coast for the sandwich, but it looks good. I'm eating well now, and have regained weight. I'm still very weak still due to the white blood cell count.

Tell those red blood cells to stop hanging around in the sun getting a tan and they might stay white?Get well soon pal...............................

Tell those red blood cells to stop hanging around in the sun getting a tan and they might stay white?Get well soon pal...............................

Believe me....I'm trying.