• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Stinger390X

• Richie Rich

Get well soon Mr C & B..or will have to come over & Nurse you. And you wouldn't want that now i'm a Deputy Matron now would you?

I'd LOVE to be nursed back to health by you. I haven't nursed since I was a child... Thanks for the offer! ;)Deputy Matron! WOW!Isn't that like the....HEAD nurse? ;)Like I'm going to say no to these offers?I may be in some pain, but I'm also not crazy. These offers are just too good to refuse.C'mon over Chloe!-COOP

Head matron.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmDoes sound rather important, but so does "sanitation engineer" It's in the way it is presented I would think?After all I am a "Disenfrachised Aficionado and Solicitor of Meritorious Technocracy"............................We can all have titles that make us look good.

Hope you're feeling better Coop. It seems your sense of humor is back. Don't let Crohn's get you down. With diet and meds you will hopefully be fine and won't need surgery. I live with UC everyday and it can be managed. Heck of a way to loose weight except it's not all fat. Get some exercise when you're feeling better. God bless.

Head matron.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmDoes sound rather important' date=' but so does "sanitation engineer" It's in the way it is presented I would think?After all I am a "Disenfrachised Aficionado and Solicitor of Meritorious Technocracy"............................We can all have titles that make us look good.[/quote']I am Deputy Matron & Head of Nursing CareIn other words I manage with the manager on a day to day basis. In charge of the Nurses & assistants & maintain the standards of care as they should be...high( sorry if that sounds defensive, but i worked damned hard with lots of study to get here...sorry Mr C&B)

( sorry if that sounds defensive' date=' but i worked damned hard with lots of study to get here...sorry Mr C&B)[/quote']Sorry about what? You should be supremely proud of your accomplishments.I'm proud of you.

My appointment for the capsule endoscopy (pillcam) was changed to next monday. My insurance has yet to o.k. it, and they don't want to do it without thier o.k. because if they do it, and THEN it's denyed by the insurance company, I will owe MULTIPULE THOUSANDS out of pocket.They stated that this is an extemely costly test.Guess I'll be off work for at least another week.