Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3668[/ATTACH]

I was watching Junk Love last night. I forgot how hot DJ and PMT looked in this one :happy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4316[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4317[/ATTACH]

More GREAT photos taken by RB!

• 4 weeks later...

Who's the Chick?

Who's the chick?

It's Linda Gray. She played SueEllen, JR's wife on Dallas. She presented the People's Choice Award to Miami Vice along with Richard Crenna in 1985/1986 for Favorite Drama.

• 3 weeks later...
Goosebumps ! BUSSI' date=' Coop ![/size']You know what a bussi is ?? Eingefügtes Bild
You do it again Cooper' date='Gorgeous,drop dead picture.:happy:[/quote']
Coop' date=' you are my hero! Thanks for this fantastic picture! :clap::happy:[/quote']
Yikes it's HOT in here :D:clap:
THRILLED all of you liked the DJ picture!(And no bluepearl, I have no idea what a bussi is. I'm guessing whatever it is, DJ is it.)

• 3 weeks later...
Gotta know where this was taken - anybody?If we can pinpoint at least which episode this was from (Or thereabouts' date=' as this is clearly not a screen capture.), we have a shot at identifying the location.Also, note that Crockett's jacket and shirt match the building colors...[/quote'] WOW! I just finished reading thru this thread and must agree with others that have written that this thread is awesome. The work that went into it is significant to say the least. I am sure a labor of love. You probably already know this but I did not see DanJ's question answered anywhere so I will answer it. The Aventura photo shoot which you ask about (and there are a ton of Aventura pictures in this thread, more than I knew existed) and COOPER&BURNETT states his Avatar is one of, was taken during the filming of Lombard. On 03/23/1985 Crockett,Tubbs, Switek, Zito, Gina, Trudy, and Castillo were sent for the day with the Cady and Daytona to 19064 NE 29th Avenue in Aventura for an NBC publicity shoot. This is the complex we see in Phil the Shill where Crockett gets socked in a diversion outside the Big Splash. Based on the great pictures I see here they used several different spots in this shopping center to take lots of pictures. Next time I am in Aventura I will try to locate the exact palm tree as well as some of the easier spots to recognize and recreate some of the pictures though I don't look anything like Crockett it should be fun anyway.

WOW! I just finished reading thru this thread and must agree with others that have written that this thread is awesome. The work that went into it is significant to say the least. I am sure a labor of love. You probably already know this but I did not see DanJ's question answered anywhere so I will answer it. The Aventura photo shoot which you ask about (and there are a ton of Aventura pictures in this thread' date=' more than I knew existed) and COOPER&BURNETT states his Avatar is one of, was taken during the filming of Lombard. On 03/23/1985 Crockett,Tubbs, Switek, Zito, Gina, Trudy, and Castillo were sent for the day with the Cady and Daytona to 19064 NE 29th Avenue in Aventura for an NBC publicity shoot. This is the complex we see in Phil the Shill where Crockett gets socked in a diversion outside the Big Splash. Based on the great pictures I see here they used several different spots in this shopping center to take lots of pictures. Next time I am in Aventura I will try to locate the exact palm tree as well as some of the easier spots to recognize and recreate some of the pictures though I don't look anything like Crockett it should be fun anyway.[/color']

This would be GREAT if you could do that. It would be historically important to us MIAMI VICE fans the world over. Hope you can take pictures.GREAT information there C Glide!

This would be GREAT if you could do that. It would be historically important to us MIAMI VICE fans the world over. Hope you can take pictures.GREAT information there C Glide!

Cool. Now that I think about it' date=' it would be great if fans who visit Miami and check out their favorite Vice locations start a tradition of going to Aventura and take a stab at recreating some of the publicity shots. This would make a cool thread of all the posted recreation shots. A new Vice tradition! I am posting a link to the Daily Production Report from the shoot. To read it easily it has to be somewhat large so instead of posting it here I placed it on an otherwise blank page on my web site. It has some kinda interesting info. like number of cops and bodyguards, hairdressers, and makeup people. Link here: http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/page177.html

[SIZE=2">

Cool. Now that I think about it' date=' it would be great if fans who visit Miami and check out their favorite Vice locations start a tradition of going to Aventura and take a stab at recreating some of the publicity shots. This would make a cool thread of all the posted recreation shots. A new Vice tradition! I am posting a link to the Daily Production Report from the shoot. To read it easily it has to be somewhat large so instead of posting it here I placed it on an otherwise blank page on my web site. It has some kinda interesting info. like number of cops and bodyguards, hairdressers, and makeup people. Link here: http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/page177.html

Your idea of a tradition of having photos taken there sounds like a winner!The production report you posted is AWESOME!!! I remember that there was another car there that had photos taken, perhaps it was a camero. I'm not sure why this car was photographed as well, or it's connection to MIAMI VICE, but it was indeed part of the photoshoot.Man, C Glide, I'm sure glad your a member here! You post some REALLY interesting things! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

Your idea of a tradition of having photos taken there sounds like a winner!The production report you posted is AWESOME!!! I remember that there was another car there that had photos taken' date=' perhaps it was a camero. I'm not sure why this car was photographed as well, or it's connection to MIAMI VICE, but it was indeed part of the photoshoot.Man, C Glide, I'm sure glad your a member here! You post some REALLY interesting things! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:[/quote'] Thank you, very kind words from someone who has done so much here.

Thank you' date=' very kind words from someone who has done so much here.[/color']

I respect you, and your talents very much.It's an honor to have you here. Your soooo cool. :thumbsup: