Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

THANK GOD IT WAS YOU!!!!!

Thank god it was you guys and everyone who posted these :)Thanks a lot!! Just a great view into history and insight into MV!

Oh my God, I just love this last pic... Well, and all others too... :happy: Thanks again to all the contributors here... And I'm also thrilled by your story, Bimoc. One have to be a real fan to take such efforts. :clap:

THANK YOU, GUYS!And, Kristina, I would die to have this last photo with Don and Mel you posted!A couple more photos, with the back sides this timeEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

In that last photo' date=' Don looks like he doesn't like what is being said. :)[/quote']WILL is telling Crockett how ELVIS escaped, and tore up the dock, and frightened people. He was not thrilled.

:shout:These are AWESOME!!!:shout:Really, what you should do is create a new thread JUST for showing the front and back of these special photos. They really deserve a special place and showing rather than them amoungst all the other photos.These are special. Front, and back.

Eingefügtes Bild

Don't know where you got this one, but it's top of the line :fireworks::shout: SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!:shout::fireworks:I'm really scratching my head on how you find such WONDERFUL photos.Your doing a heck of a job with your finds.THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Miscellaneous PhotosThank you so much for your generous contribution! These pictures are great. I especially love the picture of Gina and Sonny in the scene from "Bought and Paid For". Wow....I'm....speechless!!! MJ

If you start a Thread of NBC Photos I have some I could add too it.

That would be GREAT!!! We would be honored. Keep your eyes peeled, ..we MAY actually do it! I'd love it if you'd be so kind to join in. :clap::thumbsup:

• Administrators
Seriously' date=' the NBC photos should have it's own thread.[/quote']If you want to start a thread for this, I can move the posts from here to it. Just let me know the post #s.

Love it, LOVE IT!Nice photos!Let the truth be known, I am an endless supply of photos, clothes, and VICENESS!All you have to do is keep coming back to this site, and I'll reward you with all new MIAMI VICE stuff!I try to spread things out a bit to let people respond to things, and just at the right moment, I'll reveal something else cool! There is a reason this is the best, most popular VICE site in the world.....it's members.:thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildIs this a picture of a formal BURNETT or a DON JOHNSON portrait?He is wearing an ebel watch.Can't tell if he has some hair in a ponytail or not from that view.