Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes Bild

Gotta know where this was taken - anybody?If we can pinpoint at least which episode this was from (Or thereabouts, as this is clearly not a screen capture.), we have a shot at identifying the location.Also, note that Crockett's jacket and shirt match the building colors...

Gotta know where this was taken - anybody?If we can pinpoint at least which episode this was from (Or thereabouts' date=' as this is clearly not a screen capture.), we have a shot at identifying the location.Also, note that Crockett's jacket and shirt match the building colors...[/quote']This was a photo from a much larger photoshoot which not only included Don and Phillip (my avatar is from this shoot), but also the ferrari and another sports car from different angles.

Eingefügtes Bild
Eingefügtes Bild
Ooh' date=' Gina! More! More!
This was a photo from a much larger photoshoot which not only included Don and Phillip (my avatar is from this shoot)' date=' but also the ferrari and another sports car from different angles.[/quote']I'm still curious about that building. Interesting architecture. Are there other photos that show more of the building, that it might be identified? I'm hoping for signage of some sort, address number, background elements such as roads, water, etc. that might give away its location.

Ok...I'll bite. Who is that anyway?

Daphne Muriël Deckers (born November 10, 1968 in Nijmegen, Gelderland) is a writer and former model from the Netherlands.Deckers began her career as a model. Later, she also did a few acting jobs, perhaps most notably the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies. In 1999, she co-presented the first series of Big Brother. Currently, she writes children's books and books about family life and related subjects.Deckers married former tennis player Richard Krajicek on July 7, 1999. They have two children: daughter Emma (born March 26, 1998) and son Alec (born May 2, 2000).In 2007, she became the permanent host of Holland's Next Top Model. She has maintained this position since the show's third cycle and will host its international spin-off, Benelux' Next Top Model.She was a guest judge on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 11, when the contestants arrived in Amsterdam.

Daphne Muriël Deckers (born November 10' date=' 1968 in Nijmegen, Gelderland) is a writer and former model from the Netherlands.Deckers began her career as a model. Later, she also did a few acting jobs, perhaps most notably the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies. In 1999, she co-presented the first series of Big Brother. Currently, she writes children's books and books about family life and related subjects.Deckers married former tennis player Richard Krajicek on July 7, 1999. They have two children: daughter Emma (born March 26, 1998) and son Alec (born May 2, 2000).In 2007, she became the permanent host of Holland's Next Top Model. She has maintained this position since the show's third cycle and will host its international spin-off, Benelux' Next Top Model.She was a guest judge on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 11, when the contestants arrived in Amsterdam.[/quote']Thanks Coop I thought I was living under a rock, but I don't watch fashion or model shows and I hate reality TV such as Big Brother, Survivor and all the rest of them. Refuse to watch...

Thanks Coop I thought I was living under a rock' date=' but I don't watch fashion or model shows and I hate reality TV such as Big Brother, Survivor and all the rest of them. Refuse to watch...[/quote']I'm with you brother. :tasse_prost:

Kristina, these photos are GREAT!!!:happy:If you could, please know which should be in the behind the scenes thread, and which should not. THESE should be in the behind the scenes thread. No problem if they are in both threads, but these last two beauties deserve to be in the behind the scenes thread. :thumbsup: