Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm either going to have to start paying for PHOTOBUCKET as I've reached the limit, (however many thousand that is! I'm guessing 5,000) or I have to delete photos to make room. This sucks. :cry:****update*******I couldn't delete some photos to make room, as they would disapear here.Therfore, I joined for the yearly fee.I'm guessing if I stop the fee at some point, perhaps everything that gets posted from this point on may disappear? Don't know. Don't want to pay for life.

• Administrators
I'm either going to have to start paying for PHOTOBUCKET as I've reached the limit' date=' (however many thousand that is! I'm guessing 5,000) or I have to delete photos to make room. This sucks. :cry:****update*******I couldn't delete some photos to make room, as they would disapear here.Therfore, I joined for the yearly fee.I'm guessing if I stop the fee at some point, perhaps everything that gets posted from this point on may disappear? Don't know. Don't want to pay for life.[/quote']Create another account using a new name and email address.Problem solved!

Create another account using a new name and email address.Problem solved!

I already paid for the year.

Thank you very much, Kristina! :)I wonder why he was dressed like that, was it for some fashion ad or something? :confused:I know it sounds really crazy (and probably is, LOL), but somehow he reminds me a character from one Russian movie in this outfit. (Ostap Bender, maybe Kristina knows. Not a sailor, but used to wear hats like this, as far as I can remember...) That's why I always have this weird feeling when I see this picture. Totally irrational... :rolleyes:

Some photos from my personal collectionEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

BIMOC, you always have the VERY best stuff! These are GREAT! :thumbsup::clap:

KRISTINA you too have some great photos. I have no idea where you ladies get all these photos, but your both very, very good at it.

Don's dressed better than Bob Hope in his way outdated leisure suit!ANOTHER great find!!! :clap:Your on a Roll!!

BIMOC' date=' you always have the VERY best stuff! These are GREAT! :thumbsup::clap:[/quote']Glad you liked them!As for where I got the photos....if you're really interested...those b&w ones, for example, are NBC originals and came to my collection from San Francisco Examiner's ArchiveThe photo from Heart of Darkness (with Tubbs) was printed from an original Universal slide that I own....well, there are sources :)

Are you the won that paid $300 + dollars for the lot of photos?

Well....yes....it was $338 plus $25 or so for shipping....that's crazy, all right?...but it's a real TREASURE: 46 original photos, you know

I considered it myself.I'm just THRILLED that it went to one of OUR members!! That's all I really wanted anyway, to have such a rare prize shared with the members here on the very BEST MIAMI VICE website on the internet.Thank God it was YOU!! :fireworks::dance2::dance::thumbsup:Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

You have a real prize WORTHY of a TRUE VICER!! It's an incredible find! We are all thrilled for you.THANK GOD IT WAS YOU!!!!!