Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

I may post more photos if the response warrants it.responses seemed of calmed down. There are LOTS and LOTS of never seen before photos here, and I may post more.Gotta have some feedback first before I do so I know it's being viewed, and worth my while. ;)

• Like 1

o.k., that's one response.(I need a minimum of four more members responding) ;)I'm not sure anyone is even LOOKING at these photos. Only one or two people ever post remarks.

• Administrators
o.k.' date=' that's one response.(I need a minimum of four more members responding) ;)I'm not sure anyone is even LOOKING at these photos. Only one or two people ever post remarks.[/quote']I can see who is looking and when and it is a lot more that one or two, believe me buddy!Keep em coming. :clap:

+ 5How's that?

Clever, but no dice.also, nobody now will read my request because it's now several posts back you hoser.

• Administrators
o.k.' date=' that's one response.(I need a minimum of four more members responding) ;)I'm not sure anyone is even LOOKING at these photos. Only one or two people ever post remarks.[/quote']OK, folks, indulge the man for gawds sakes! :)

OK' date=' folks, indulge the man for gawds sakes! :)[/quote']Yeah, throw me a bone. Humor me for gawd sakes. :)

Does anyone want more photos?If so' date=' voice your opinion now.[/quote']I need 4 more members to say you want to see more.

PLEASE SIR! I WANT MORE...

O.K.' date=' thanks for the requests (That I had to request). And "SIR" REALLY put it over the top! I like that.Now, BECAUSE you kindly asked to see more, .....you will be rewarded![img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/point15.jpg

I tried several times to enlarge this photo, but I can't seem to for some reason. I have other rare candid shots that I wanted to be bigger (two from SMUGGLER'S BLUES), but just can't seem to do it.Hope you like this rare shot!

Oh! I love this photo!I tried resizing it as well, but the quality is poor, so I can't really do much with it. Oh well, I like it anyway.

Is that John Nicollela? He's one of my favorite MV directors.

It might be. I'm not sure.Perhaps someone can help.I'm glad you like the pictures!