Miscellaneous Vice Photos!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

Eingefügtes Bild

Is that John Nicollela? He's one of my favorite MV directors.

I was going to ask who he was when I saw it too.

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

It might be John Nicollela in the previous photo on page 15. He worked hands on in the earlier episodes like SMUGGLER'S BLUES. Paul Michael Glaser directed it though.

I just looked through every page in this thread. Wonderful collection of pictures! Thanks for sharing C&B!

Thank you for doing that DANJ. I appreciate your time doing so. I hope you liked the pictures!I also bet that you'd love to have the blazer that crockett is wearing in the above photo!

Love the photos you are posting Kristina.Your sure adding a LOT of enjoyment for the members here.I want to personally thank you. I know it's VERY time consuming to post one photo, but many photos is a LOT of time involved. I'm not sure most members realize the amount of work we are doing in posting all these photos. Easily, I post more photos than anyone here, and I can say for certain, it takes a lot of time to do so. I do it, because this is my home, and I love the members and want to make them happy. There is also some satisfaction and fun involved as well.THANK YOU KRISTINA! :clap::cheers:

Love the photos you are posting Kristina.Your sure adding a LOT of enjoyment for the members here.I want to personally thank you. I know it's VERY time consuming to post one photo' date=' but many photos is a LOT of time involved. I'm not sure most members realize the amount of work we are doing in posting all these photos. Easily, I post more photos than anyone here, and I can say for certain, it takes a lot of time to do so. I do it, because this is my home, and I love the members and want to make them happy. There is also some satisfaction and fun involved as well.THANK YOU KRISTINA! :clap::cheers:[/quote']And I thank you Cooper. I love the photos what you are posting here. It's always fun watching 'em. And posting pictures here is a joy, because I also love to make other people happy and I love you all here. It's my second home. It sure takes a lot time to search these photos and post 'em here, but I like doing it. I truly love Miami-Vice.Ws. :happy: