RECOGNIZE THIS BLAZER?? (how to build your own blazer!)

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

This is how I went out today when I went to go get a sanwich for lunch.Eingefügtes Bild

Looks great buddy! But will it conceal a Bren Ten? ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Richie Rich

Looks great buddy! But will it conceal a Bren Ten? ;)

Yes. It's actually loose enough to carry one. Yes.

Well I think you are absolutely brilliant and it looked terrific on you as well

Thank you so much for those kind words! You make me feel like a million bucks!I love our members here! :happy:

You wear it well' date=' Coop! I'm sure you turned more than a few heads today!:clap::cheers:[/quote']Maybe. .......maybe.:o;)

Eingefügtes BildThe real blazer can be seen in DEFINATELY MIAMI, TALE OF THE GOAT, YANKEE DOLLAR, and BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.

Didn't realize that is was worn in all those episodes. I watched Def. M. and B & PF on my bedroom DVD this morning while having my coffee and getting dressed. Sadly, I was not slipping my arms into the sleeves of that jacket - darn it.

This is how I went out today when I went to go get a sandwich for lunch.Eingefügtes Bild

Headless....as usual ;) C&B ...the 'Headless Detective', turned a few heads, except his own. :)

Didn't realize that is was worn in all those episodes. I watched Def. M. and B & PF on my bedroom DVD this morning while having my coffee and getting dressed. Sadly' date=' I was not slipping my arms into the sleeves of that jacket - darn it.[/quote']I wore it out last night when going to a store. I find that I kept putting my hands where patch pockets should be on a blazer. Being this was originally a shirt, and not constructed as a blazer (and no donor second shirt to use for material to make patch pockets), it kept bringing me back to reality.Usually if I go into a store, I either put my keys in my pants pocket, or the blazers patch pocket. I also like to casually put my hands in the pockets as a habit like crockett did.

I do, but there is not enough material to do that.They would be pockets smaller than the little chest pocket if I used it! :)

Can't you buy another shirt or was that the last one?

As I stated earlier, this was the only one.

Make sure you find the exact shirt first because, as you know, I have nothing better to do than make you clothes. lol