RECOGNIZE THIS BLAZER?? (how to build your own blazer!)

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators
Make sure you find the exact shirt first because' date=' as you know, I have nothing better to do than make you clothes. lol[/quote']Ok, you can just send me yours and make another one for yourself. :rauchen:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Richie Rich

Darn...:cry:I guess I could start exercising or something....NOT!I prefer to just buy larger. :)

Start exercising, don't eat junk food, don't drink beer.....AHHHHH whom I kidd'in!:D

Fantastic work coops' date=' this look has gotta attract attention man, it's pure style! as usual love your work pal![/quote']Hey, thanks man! :thumbsup: I've worn it as a blazer for about three straight days now. Seems to go with anything.

Hey' date=' thanks man! :thumbsup: I've worn it as a blazer for about three straight days now. Seems to go with anything.[/quote']Also.....it's machine washable!!

I found another shirt that could be used like one of these shirt/blazers today. Also 100% cotton. Different design. Didn't get it because of the work involved, like sewing which I hate, and I really just wanted the striped version. I'll give it more thought though.Some time would be saved, as the collar was a banded collar (no collar, just the stand). It also had two chest pockets, one on each side, with a button.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I hate to keep digging up old stuff, but I'm new here, so I'm just discovering 'em for the first time.Cooper&Burnett, this is unbelievable. This blazer turned out awesome. It looks good hanging on the wall, and with both the combinations you tried. I can't believe it was just a shirt. Great pattern, great style pal. You have any others you 'modded?'

I hate to keep digging up old stuff' date=' but I'm new here, so I'm just discovering 'em for the first time.Cooper&Burnett, this is unbelievable. This blazer turned out awesome. It looks good hanging on the wall, and with both the combinations you tried. I can't believe it was just a shirt. Great pattern, great style pal. You have any others you 'modded?'[/quote']Please, keep digging up old stuff (many people have never seen these threads before!)I don't recall doing this again, but I know at least I can do it. That fact that is was of a material that worked was also great! If I'm going to have a reproduction...this is a nice one. (If I had found another just like it, I would have added patch pockets on the outside of the "blazer".)

Please' date=' keep digging up old stuff (many people have never seen these threads before!)I don't recall doing this again, but I know at least I can do it. That fact that is was of a material that worked was also great! If I'm going to have a reproduction...this is a nice one. (If I had found another just like it, I would have added patch pockets on the outside of the "blazer".)[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild