COOP's NEW CONTEST # 2 !!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, the SECOND contest where you can win something from me!THIS time, unlike the last time, this contest will be open for a while to make sure everyone sees it, and has time to enter.Here's what ANY member in good standing on this site could WIN!Eingefügtes BildYes, the elusive, and quite popular LITTLE RED HELICOPTER could be yours if you win! This is the SECOND CONTEST on .WS where you could actually win something! I will send it to any member in good standing anywhere on the planet at my expense.RULESAll you need to do is take an ORIGINAL "MIAMI VICE STYLE" photo, and post it on this thread for consideration! I do mean ORIGINAL, as in JUST for THIS contest, and it must be not copied, but your OWN work.Want to take a picture of yourself wearing Vice clothes? Post it!How about a Vice style shot, or a picture of your vice collection? Post it!What about a creative shot of something that looks like MIAMI VICE?Post it!Whatever you want to do, it's entirely up to you. However, remember, you are trying to win, so make it count!I will have final say on which photo I select as the winner. I get to make that determination. Being a close friend of mine on here does not give you any better chance of winning than anyone else. I have the right to end this contest at any time, for any reason without a prize awarded.If there seems to not be much participation, I may end the contest.A MINIMUM of FIVE members must post a photo for consideration for this contest to take effect.You may enter as many photos as you wish for consideration, but multiple photos will not increase your chances, other than you have more opportunities to have a winning photo.If you already own one of these little red helicopters, perhaps you could sit this one out until the next contest, so someone who doesn't have one could win it. Nontheless, If you insist on playing, you will still be eligible.I'm not responsible for lost prizes sent in the mail. These rules are subject to change (I'll try not to, but in the event of unforseen circumstances, I may have to).I can eliminate anyone from this contest I choose if the member is being a problem.Remember, any member in good standing could possibly win this Little Red Helicopter. Admins, and Mods are HIGHLY encouraged to participate!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Lar

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a photo submitted by the Very FIRST winner of the "YOU COULD WIN THIS FROM ME" Contest, neworder.This is the hat he won from me, and it's displayed with his MIAMI VICE collection.Eingefügtes BildWill YOU be next?

What!????NOBODY has even made a comment on this contest?? :confused:Nobody?You must be kidding me.Isn't anybody interested in this contest?

I thought you wanted to post only the pics in here. :confused:

I do.I guess I'm just suprised that nobody chimed in with a comment. Most members usually do. Look at the last contest thread.

Guest neworder

Yo C&B, cheers for showing my picture, I do like having my whole vice collection together but I do what to expand it. I'll be holding off on this contest to give other members a chance! It's a damn good prize though and I'm sure the whole community appreciates this contest.Good luck to everyone, looking forward to seeing what pics come up!

Coop - a great contest with a great prize. I won't enter, as I prefer for a newer member to get the excitement, and want to be a Vicer for life.I have already reached that level, and don't need any extra encouragement.

Living my lifestyle leaving the Marina Restaurant after a fine prime rib meal and fine wine' date=' Cruising off into the sunset.[/quote']Extremely VICE looking!Nice photos!THAT'S THE SPIRIT I'M LOOKING FOR!:clap:Thank you for your entries Stinger390X

• Administrators
Living my lifestyle leaving the Marina Restaurant after a fine prime rib meal and fine wine' date=' Cruising off into the sunset.[/quote']That's great!Somehow driving off into the sunset in my Jag wearing an Andrew Fezza 20 dollar blazer with a S&W .45 concealed underneath and a pair of 10 dollar Walmart shoes doesn't quite match up to you! :)Excellent entry!Good luck!!!:clap::thumbsup:

Somehow driving off into the sunset in my Jag wearing an Andrew Fezza 20 dollar blazer with a S&W .45 concealed underneath and a pair of 10 dollar Walmart shoes doesn't quite match up to you!

LOL> I had to laugh, as that was me, except for the Beemer in place of the Jag. Still, living the life, anywho. Thanks for the laugh, Timm.

I am planning to enter. I just need to get a day off work to have the time to do it properly.:)

We are really looking forward to it! :clap:When you post it, we will only need two more members to enter for the minimum number of five entries to be reached, ...and the Contest becomes ACTIVE!Hopefully, many MORE will enter.I want a large volume of entries.

I took this last month - (so I don't know if it'll qualify?). It was a warm, early morning on the hotel terrace on Ocean Drive, a mug of coffee & watching the world go by ... only the MV cast were missing lol For just a short while, I felt I was living the life.Eingefügtes Bild

I need more participation.There's not even enough entries yet for this contest to be active.Let's get more vice inspired photos going here.

I need more participation.

Currently smashing my head against a wall, trying to get an idea. What's at stake is so precious that it has blocked my creativity. :cry:When's the deadline?