COOP's NEW CONTEST # 2 !!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I'd love to see the "MAKING OF" your entry in another thread. I think we ALL would.If your interested in this contest everyone, start posting your ORIGINAL Miami vice photo entries now!Can YOU be original too??

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Lar

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pandina in “Ombra nel buio†(the Italian title of “Shadow in the darkâ€)Eingefügtes BildImportant:no Pandas were harmed in the making of this shot. (Actually Pandina loved to be wrapped in tin foil and to be messed up with the flour!!!)

I need more original photos from members. Original, like Pandina's photo!Think up original ideas everyone, and submit it.

Pandina in “Ombra nel buio†(the Italian title of “Shadow in the darkâ€)Eingefügtes BildImportant:no Pandas were harmed in the making of this shot. (Actually Pandina loved to be wrapped in tin foil and to be messed up with the flour!!!)

this is great!

I 've got to be honest with everyone. So far there is only one real MIAMI VICE style photo that was ORIGINALLY made JUST for this contest that has been posted. Although I like all the entries so far (thank you for posting them!), it's not what I really asked for in the contest rules. Pretty much most of the photos that have been entered have been photos taken a while ago, and were not taken JUST for this contest. I let one slide to be nice, but most posted after that are not original to the contest. The participation has been not what I hoped for. I'm starting to think about canceling the contest based on low participation, and not posting original works.I don't want to do this, and would rather not. I stated in the rules that I could cancel the contest at any time. Let me be clear, I do NOT want to cancel the contest.The good news is there is still time to make me change my mind, and keep this, and possible future contests from being canceled.All you have to do is take a little time to create an ORIGINAL MIAMI VICE creative photo (I gave tips and suggestions in the official rules on the first post on page one) taken JUST for this contest, and post the picture!If you have any questions or comments, you may post them here, or PM me if you wish. I'm always available to you all.Help me to NOT cancel this contest!ENTER TODAY! :thumbsup:

I 've got to be honest with everyone. So far there is only one real MIAMI VICE style photo that was ORIGINALLY made JUST for this contest that has been posted. Although I like all the entries so far (thank you for posting them!)' date=' it's not what I really asked for in the contest rules. Pretty much most of the photos that have been entered have been photos taken a while ago, and were not taken JUST for this contest. I let one slide to be nice, but most posted after that are not original to the contest. The participation has been not what I hoped for. I'm starting to think about canceling the contest based on low participation, and not posting original works.I don't want to do this, and would rather not. I stated in the rules that I could cancel the contest at any time. Let me be clear, I do NOT want to cancel the contest.The good news is there is still time to make me change my mind, and keep this, and possible future contests from being canceled.All you have to do is take a little time to create an ORIGINAL MIAMI VICE creative photo (I gave tips and suggestions in the official rules on the first post on page one) taken JUST for this contest, and post the picture!If you have any questions or comments, you may post them here, or PM me if you wish. I'm always available to you all.Help me to NOT cancel this contest!ENTER TODAY! :thumbsup:[/quote']I know we are all busy this time of year, and having the time to fit things in may be difficult, but I thought I'd remind you once again what your competing to win.Eingefügtes Bild

I've been away as I was too busy with work and all, in fact I got a new job and a desk and I would love to have that helicopter on it :)As for my entry well lets see, I tried to mimic none other than C&B himself :rolleyes::ohttp://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=204http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=205http://www.miami-vice.ws/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=206Thanks!

Alrighty C&B, here's my fresh & original entry, a little comic strip. It's not the greatest, I'm a better artist than this, but I was in a hurry. I hope it's big enough, you might have to expand to full size to read it:Eingefügtes Bild

FRESH PRINCE, LAR,.......THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!Fresh Prince, I'm totally flattered! Very original. You even have the my pose correct. NICE THREADS PAL! Cool blazer too! Well done!Lar, your a heck of an artist, and the comic was a very original, very clever touch! It even directly had to do with Vice AND the helicopter. Very nice!You blokes did a great job! Once again everyone, these are two more examples of what I'm looking for for this contest. ORIGINAL, MIAMI VICE related entries JUST for this contest.These are great examples!Thanks guys!!!

Honestly Coop, I wanted to dress up and take an actual picture, but McDonald's doesn't used Happy Meal boxes anymore!! I was honestly surprised (and my Astro Boy toy didn't make up for it). It just looked wimpy using the cheap paper bag, so I decided on the comic.I'm trying to think up another entry...

but McDonald's doesn't used Happy Meal boxes anymore!! I was honestly surprised (and my Astro Boy toy didn't make up for it). It just looked wimpy using the cheap paper bag, so I decided on the comic.I'm trying to think up another entry...

Well, we're all looking forward to it Lar! :thumbsup:I'm looking forward to all the members new entrys! :dance: Keep 'em coming everyone!

I've been wanting to do something C&B for this' date=' but time always seems to be an issue with me...I'll try and make the time...watch this space![/quote']I'll keep my eyes open! :thumbsup:

What!????NOBODY has even made a comment on this contest?? :confused:Nobody?You must be kidding me.Isn't anybody interested in this contest?

Cmon Coop my friend...lets offer that ferrari located inside your garage....lolol.. :)

Cmon Coop my friend...lets offer that ferrari located inside your garage....lolol.. :)

Yeah, right!!:D:DLike I'm going to part with it...er, I mean......what Ferrari?

The one that you don't have... :pGo and get one to offer as a prize.... NOW!!!!

"I can win a ride in his Ferrari?" - McCarthy"No. If you win, you get a ride,... in YOUR Ferrari." -Crockett

Hey Coop,This is a pretty weak entry but I want to support your contest. I am standing behind the original counter in what was the lobby of the Anchor Hotel in the Little Miss Dangerous episode. When Cat walked through the lobby looking for Jackie you see the bored hotel clerk behind the counter. I'm trying to recreate that shot by assuming the clerks position and attitude. This is now an electronics shop and you have to admit that when this photo was taken the decor was really Vice-Like.PS I just read the rules and this photo does not qualify since I didn't shoot it just for the contest.Eingefügtes Bild

Nice entry.Also, it's a nice re-creation. It sure did look VICE like.Yes, I understand it was not taken JUST for this contest...there are only a few people who have posted ORIGINAL JUST for this contest photos so far, therefore, this contest is up for grabs....or in danger of being shut down. I'm not giving the little red helicopter away for nuth'in. ;)Thank you so very much for posting it, and sharing it Jim.Thank you for the support!

Is there nobody else on this site that is creative? :confused: Of course there is!!I thought the turnout would be high.The turnout has been very low.There really isn't enough entries following the rules to really make this a contest.This contest has been in effect since October 29th.I'm close to either ending the contest, or canceling it witout a prize awarded (which I said I might do in the contest rules). :cry:If you have something to add, you might want to do it very soon.Cool future MIAMI VICE prize contests depend on the outcome. :gift:The lack of participation is telling me the members are not interested in contests. Could this be true?It's still up for grabs so don't wait!You guys are awesome! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! Enter now! :done::thumbsup::thumbsup:P.S. PLEASE read the contest rules on page one before entering the contest so you know the rules. Thanks!