COOP's NEW CONTEST # 2 !!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I for one like your contests, unfortunately there is not much Miami in cold Scandinavia. I´ll be happy to enter a contest where it´s not up hill from the start.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Lar

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I for one like your contests' date=' unfortunately there is not much Miami in cold Scandinavia. I´ll be happy to enter a contest where it´s not up hill from the start.[/quote']Can you elaborate?I gave suggestions in the rules that don't require one to live in Miami.For example...RULESAll you need to do is take an ORIGINAL "MIAMI VICE STYLE" photo, and post it on this thread for consideration! I do mean ORIGINAL, as in JUST for THIS contest, and it must be not copied, but your OWN work.Want to take a picture of yourself wearing Vice clothes? Post it!How about a Vice style shot, or a picture of your vice collection? Post it!What about a creative shot of something that looks like MIAMI VICE?Post it!Whatever you want to do, it's entirely up to you. However, remember, you are trying to win, so make it count!You rock Gypsy!

Need help Gypsy? I'm here!Think about "re-create".Take a scene, an event, a moment out of a MV episode (there are so many to choose from) and interpret it YOUR own way. It doesn't have to be 100% exact nor of course a complicated one. Nobody, and above all Coop, expects you to do EXACTLY what was done in that scene. As long as you keep it recognisable you'll be fine.

Nice avatar Pandina. :)

NICE? :evil:It wasn't supposed to be nice, Coop, it was supposed to scare you! Aren't you scared? No?I'm disappointed. ;)

Need help Gypsy? I'm here!Think about "re-create".Take a scene' date=' an event, a moment out of a MV episode (there are so many to choose from) and interpret it YOUR own way. It doesn't have to be 100% exact nor of course a complicated one. Nobody, and above all Coop, expects you to do EXACTLY what was done in that scene. As long as you keep it recognisable you'll be fine.NICE? :evil:It wasn't supposed to be nice, Coop, it was supposed to scare you! Aren't you scared? No?I'm disappointed. ;)[/quote']I'm terrrified.

If you're terrified' date=' then I'm no longer disappointed. :)See? It's easy to get along with me, as long as you please me. ;)[/quote']Yes Ma'am. :thumbsup:

Here's one entry - pointing at the camera like Tubbs! (maintaining my anonymity!)I'll post another entry soon, and then another one after that :pThe third pic - I still haven't taken this, but I've got a good idea of what to do!

post-556-13892962995557_thumb.jpg

LAST CHANCE!!If you want to enter the contest, you have until Tuesday DECEMBER 8TH to do so, as that is when I'm going to end this contest, and choose a winner.Remember Tuesday DECEMBER 8TH is the deadline to win the Little Red Helicopter.Hurry, and enter today!Eingefügtes Bild

I love the contest Coop, but I am almost ashamed to admit this, but what is the history of the helicopter? I know it was seen quite a bit on Sonny's desk in season five, but I don't remember it ever being mentioned in the show. Of course I would love to own one, but was it a Happy Meal item back in the day? Did one of the crew members leave it on his desk as a joke? I did a search but came up with nada. Thanks!

Coop's Contest entryI had a rare day off and thought I would try again to enter. I set this up to show I have the Miami Vice spirit even though there is 6 inches of snow on the ground outside. I call it "Hanging out at the beach with Crockett & Tubbs" .:dance:

post-749-13892962995875_thumb.jpg

I had a rare day off and thought I would try again to enter. I set this up to show I have the Miami Vice spirit even though there is 6 inches of snow on the ground outside. I call it "Hanging out at the beach with Crockett & Tubbs" .:dance:

I like it. Very nice.