How Is The Weather Where You Are For The Start Of 2010?

Maria714

I woke up this morning, thinking that it was about 6 or 7am, only to realize that it was almost 11am in the morning. Where I am here in Cape Coral, Fl. it is cloudy, rainy, & at times a bit windy. Kind of like what we get during the summer months. Way To Go Sunshine State!!!!:thumbsup:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maynard

• Tony D.

• Maria714

• miamijimf

About 40 degrees at 9:30 am. Light rain' date=' calm winds.[/quote']Not bad Coop. Of course, I could do without the 40 degrees temperature. I'm not very fond of the cold.:freeze:

rainy but tomorrow should be sunny . Maria why don't you post pics of Miami under the rain i believe you have a little camera don't you , here where i live one week ago nothing extraordinary but as i already posted .. Eingefügtes Bild

I think it was a high if about 14 today:sick:...I didn't go outside sunny or not...Wonder why...I took a minute and applied for a job I found using Monster....It's in Boca Raton...Go figure.....Mike

here where i live one week ago nothing extraordinary but as i already posted .. Eingefügtes Bild

JPM1, I do have a camera, but I am actually in Cape Coral Fl., which is about 2-2 1/2 hours from Miami actually. But even if I was in the heart of Miami right now, I would not go outside for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It is 55 degrees Fahrenheit, but to someone who is so used to the excessive heat of Florida,:hot: it is absolutely freezing,:freeze: at least to me it is.

I woke up this morning and the whole town is white from the snow.second time this winter! It's about 10-15 centimeters of snow. Although it's cold I love this weather.:clap:That is .....when I don't have to go to work :Dit about -2 celcius = 28,4 fahrenheit

Hi JPM' date='Nice Avatar. Since you seem to be a Miami fan you shouldn't miss this site. Scroll through these threads- Great pix.http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=477774&page=141http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=290672&page=25
you canno't imagine what effect that kind of video has on my brain but it's something positive
JPM1' date=' I do have a camera, but I am actually in Cape Coral Fl., which is about 2-2 1/2 hours from Miami actually. But even if I was in the heart of Miami right now, I would not go outside for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It is 55 degrees Fahrenheit...[/quote']i wasn't talking of Miami in particular any Florida stuff would be (highly) appreciated :thumbsup:
It is 55 degrees Fahrenheit' date=' but to someone who is so used to the excessive heat of Florida,:hot: it is absolutely freezing,:freeze: at least to me it is.[/quote']last month in the SW of France where i live we had -8°C :freeze:

Right now it snowing and freezing here. Between minus 10 and 17 degrees celcious. God I want to live in Spain or Miami.

Hey Gypsy, come to New Port Richey, Fl and we'll get a lounge act...together! :radio::thumbsup::dance2:

Guest neworder

Citrus growers in central Florida better watch out on Mon and Tuesday nights, -1C forecasted.A barmy 2.5C today in NE England. 10 day forecast = max temp of 3C.