How Is The Weather Where You Are For The Start Of 2010?

Maria714

Man made global warming is a fraud.Al Gore won an academy award for his movie on the subject. He's becoming weathy off this. His "carbon footprint" is larger than if you lived 1000 years with his jets' date=' convoy of cars, and massive home.Like Crockett said in the episode SCORE, "Don't buy into this".[/quote']Well when there is no global warming; it will not matter how big his carbon footprint is, right? :rolleyes:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maynard

• Tony D.

• Maria714

• miamijimf

Well when there is no global warming; it will not matter how big his carbon footprint is' date=' right? :rolleyes:[/quote']He is posed to be the worlds first carbon billionaire. His idea is to tax those people and companies who produce more carbon then a set standard, and he will make money off of it. Pretty slick.Pretty sad.

And to think he won the Peace Prize instead of Irena Sendler who risked her life to save children from the Nazis!

Who won? A zero, instead of a hero.sad.

Guest neworder

The whole of the Northern Hemisphere is f*cked at the momentI feel very sorry for the folks who flew with Virgin Atlantic yesterday from Manchester UK to Orlando.They would have driven to Manchester airport through snow and sub zero temperatures for a 10.30 flight, that was then delayed and didn't take off until 17.15, they had to sit through a 9 hour flight, landing in Orlando at about 10.30pm ... in sub zero temperatures ... so not only did they get a delay of 6/7 hours, they ended up in a place as cold as where they started, and the forecast for their holiday is pretty poor. I think I'd be on the verge of going insane if I was in their situation.

The only things you can't change is death' date=' taxes & the weather! :rain:[/quote']Exactly! We are getting 2-4 inches of snow...I'm ready!:clap:

• Administrators
The only things you can't change is death' date=' taxes & the weather! :rain:[/quote']Tony, you sound like Jerry Beck (DJ in Dead Bang). :)

-12°C (10.4°F) announced for tonight here in SW of France . when you think we're just few hours drive from Spain ... and we aren' in the coldest month , year coldest month is february in France

Man made global warming is a fraud.Al Gore won an academy award for his movie on the subject. He's becoming weathy off this. His "carbon footprint" is larger than if you lived 1000 years with his jets' date=' convoy of cars, and massive home.Like Crockett said in the episode SCORE, "Don't buy into this".[/quote']Global warming is a fact but the only thing we aren't sure about , because of the huge amount of parameters that come into account , it's if it's a normal phenomenom or if human activity has an impact on the phenomenom . but now i know why you have chimney :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest neworder

GOD DAMN F*CKING SNOW HAS COME BACK!!!2cm fell overnight. Damnation. For the past week it's been quite mild (well mild by Jan 2009/2010 terms rather than a normal 21st century January) and we hit 9C twice and 6C on a few other occasions (av=6) but then it all f*cked up again yesterday and went freezing cold and now the 10 day outlook is the same ... I hate winter.

GOD DAMN F*CKING SNOW HAS COME BACK!!!2cm fell overnight. Damnation. For the past week it's been quite mild (well mild by Jan 2009/2010 terms rather than a normal 21st century January) and we hit 9C twice and 6C on a few other occasions (av=6) but then it all f*cked up again yesterday and went freezing cold and now the 10 day outlook is the same ... I hate winter.

Same here. I don't hate winter I kind of like/love it but to much is to much.They even prodict it will be getting really really cold next week.

Guest neworder

Yeah I can see why some people like it I mean, once the snow showers have passed, there's always a stunning clear blue sky like this morning here, looks gorgeous out there but it's only 1C with a feels like of -6C so I doubt I'll be leaving the house today!

It's currently -19 here in Toronto with a wind chill feeling like -27 so can you say f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g-c-o-l-d! :eek: But it's bright and sunny and absolutely no snow and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Heading south to Manaus, Brazil this week. Just south of the Equator so they joke of having only 2 seasons- Hot and Rainy and the other is Really Hot. :)

Yeah I can see why some people like it I mean' date=' once the snow showers have passed, there's always a stunning clear blue sky like this morning here, looks gorgeous out there but it's only 1C with a feels like of -6C so I doubt I'll be leaving the house today![/quote']Yess that is one of reasons I love the winter. The sky lookes so beautifull on a Winter day.And when there is snow everything is so quiet outside!

Guest neworder

I was a former Intrepid owner too. Beautiful cars.

It's a shame Chrysler/Dodge aren't what they used to be, Don't get my wrong many of their products still look awesome, Charger looks great but I've heard bad things about build quality and the last few we've rented in the U.S have been **** (Caliber and new Sebring). We had 3 really good years with fantastic Chrysler/Dodge products - 1999 Intrepid, 2000 Concorde, 2001 LHS, loved all of them but the Intrepid looked the coolest and I'd love to have one (don't think the UK has any unfortunately, the closest I can get is a Dodge Avenger ...).