How Is The Weather Where You Are For The Start Of 2010?

Maria714

With all this talk of cold temperatures and snow, has anyone given any thought about what predictions your friendly little town critter (groundhog, that is!) will make this coming Tuesday February 2nd. After all that`s when he`s set to make his yearly appearance. So what do you say, will there be six more weeks of winter or will we have an early spring folks.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maynard

• Tony D.

• Maria714

• miamijimf

It's a shame Chrysler/Dodge aren't what they used to be' date=' Don't get my wrong many of their products still look awesome, Charger looks great but I've heard bad things about build quality and the last few we've rented in the U.S have been **** (Caliber and new Sebring). We had 3 really good years with fantastic Chrysler/Dodge products - 1999 Intrepid, 2000 Concorde, 2001 LHS, loved all of them but the Intrepid looked the coolest and I'd love to have one (don't think the UK has any unfortunately, the closest I can get is a Dodge Avenger ...).[/quote']That's why you need to buy Ferrari's pal. :cool: :thumbsup:Lithuania is now 28 farenheit. In fact warm enough, because a week ago was -4 Fahrenheit, and then was really cold. Can not wait when spring comes.