Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

• Administrators

I know Gina didn't but Tubbs wasn't there that I recall. Castillo was standing there staring at him without his gun drawn.Gina and Castillo.

That's right, Tubbs wasn't there.And yes, Gina and Castillo were the only ones who didn't draw their gun on Crockett. :thumbsup: From same episode....How did Cliff find out that Sonny was a cop?

One of Cliff's buddies saw Sonny earlier at O.C.B.being taken into custody by Switek. He then told Cliff later where they were waiting for a shipment.

One of Cliff's buddies saw Sonny earlier at O.C.B.being taken into custody by Switek. He then told Cliff later where they were waiting for a shipment.

That's right.Bought and Paid ForWhat's the name of Odette's roommate?

Yip, He said "When I'm at the dentist"In which other episodes besides The Home Invaders did Paul Calderon also appeared?

Name the two episodes that Paul Guilfoyle featured in as well as his character names. He also became quite famous later in a well known tv series.

Correct, he also became famous in one of the CSI's on tvWhat kind of flowers does Sonny give his girlfriend at the airport in YANKEE DOLLAR?