Miami Vice ~ 1st Trip to Miami Feb 1987

DJAngel

DJAngel,Thank you very much for posting all the pictures and telling the story of your trip. They are definately priceless and would bring back very fond memories for you.Thanks for sharing them.:happy::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

You know DJAngel, I keep coming back to your threads about your travels to re read, and to re view all your pictures!I just noticed that I own one of the items in one of your vintage photos!I'll post it sometime in the very near future.-COOP

• 7 months later...

Dear DJAngelwow unbelievable how awesome for you to have these memories! and thank you so much for sharing them! I'm just like..wow...that's really all I can say to this right now :D Still wanna read your other travel stories, love the photos, love the stories, and you are a very pretty lady and you and your friend look like very nice people and fun to hang out with :Dwhen you met Don, werent you tempted to just grab him and take him home with you? :)thank you so much!sonnysgirl

Dear DJAngelwow unbelievable how awesome for you to have these memories! and thank you so much for sharing them! I'm just like..wow...that's really all I can say to this right now :D Still wanna read your other travel stories' date=' love the photos, love the stories, and you are a very pretty lady and you and your friend look like very nice people and fun to hang out with :Dwhen you met Don, werent you tempted to just grab him and take him home with you? :)thank you so much!sonnysgirl[/quote']That's funny sonnysgrl :D Well, we did the best we could do, and it turned out to be three amazing trips to see Don filming MV, playing in AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Golf Tournaments, filming Dead Bang, and his OPT Race in SF (plus being in the audience of 'People Are Talking' that week he was in San Francisco). Oh and our first time seeing Don in SF for the Feb 1986 Pepsi Convention :happy: Yes, many wonderful memories :thumbsup:

Fantastic pictures from Miami in the 80's! You can feel the magic by watching...How many people were able to experience those wonderful days when MIAMI VICE was in town! THX for sharing that great moments with us.:thumbsup: I am a little jealous.You must feel so blessed...WOW unbelievable.

Fantastic pictures from Miami in the 80's! You can feel the magic by watching...How many people were able to experience those wonderful days when MIAMI VICE was in town! THX for sharing that great moments with us.:thumbsup: I am a little jealous.You must feel so blessed...WOW unbelievable.

We have always felt so lucky to get to see filming in 1987, 1988, 1989 (the last episode filming on Espinola Way). Glad you enjoy it ;)

• 3 weeks later...

DJAngel - thank you SO very much for sharing these amazing photos and your unbelievable experience! I am in awe! To be able to be a part of Miami Vice history like that, and to also be able to meet the actors - wow. I think I would have frozen completely if DJ walked my way, let alone grab my hand! Your story is so incredibly detailed that I felt like I was there! It was also great to read about the generosity and friendliness of the crew - sounds like they were all a great bunch of people. Thanks again DJAngel :cool:

Almost like having a little may be there :rolleyes:! Wonderful spectacular images, a wonderful "real " story - just very very wonderful! I am grateful for this extraordinary threat. DJAngel THANKS : It was fantastic!:D

DefinitelyCrockett and bluepearl - Glad you enjoy the trip story and pictures. It was a magical time for us. I am so glad I wrote the trip stories right after the trips. No way I could have remembered the detail, and now I can share them with long-time MV fans and new MV fans. We could not have had better trip experiences than we did. We were lucky in finding filming, and cast and crew were friendly and accommodating - I guess is the word - never were they ever anything but pleasant.

Thankyou so much formposting these : )You are so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet the cast crew etcJust makes me want to go there even more..... NOW!!

• 5 months later...

Great pictures! :thumbsup:Fantastic! Oh, man... it must have been VERY COOL being there during the filming.Thanks for the pictures and memories.:cool:

Thankyou so much formposting these : )You are so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet the cast crew etcJust makes me want to go there even more..... NOW!!

Chloe, I hope you go to Miami some day :cool:

Great pictures! :thumbsup:Fantastic! Oh' date=' man... it must have been VERY COOL being there during the filming.Thanks for the pictures and memories.:cool:[/quote']Markwey, it was a magical time. Memories of the trip are so special to us, and love to share them with MV fans.

• 8 months later...

I haven't yet checked the topics about your other trips, but if they're as great as this it would be a plesure to view them. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Memorial Day Weekend and I feel like reliving our first MV trip :D

I don't blame you. Every day would be a good day to relive your trip:cool:Thanks for posting the pics. I always love seeing them. Must be great memories for you.:thumbsup:

I don't blame you. Every day would be a good day to relive your trip:cool:Thanks for posting the pics. I always love seeing them. Must be great memories for you.:thumbsup:

Great memories :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

thanksthat is a great once in a lifetime experience. Unique supplied the show with the long Mercedes Limos like the "10000SEL". Considering alot of people said nasty things about Don on set, it's great to see he wasnt with you Gals. It must have been amazing when He approached you!

Just went through this entire thread. WOW! I am so grateful that you took the time to post all of these photos in here, along with your trip story. I really appreciate how much time it must have taken to put those pics in here, one-by-one, but the effort was more then worth it. I can't tell you how much it made me feel just a little like I was there myself. I think we've all wondered what it would be like to be on the set of a Miami Vice shoot. And this gives us a pretty danged good idea.Again, THANK YOU!!!

that is a great once in a lifetime experience. Unique supplied the show with the long Mercedes Limos like the "10000SEL". Considering alot of people said nasty things about Don on set' date=' it's great to see he wasnt with you Gals. It must have been amazing when He approached you![/quote']Amazing and Surreal :glossy: Everyone was so cool:clap: