Miami Vice ~ 1st Trip to Miami Feb 1987

DJAngel

Just went through this entire thread. WOW! I am so grateful that you took the time to post all of these photos in here' date=' along with your trip story. I really appreciate how much time it must have taken to put those pics in here, one-by-one, but the effort was more then worth it. I can't tell you how much it made me feel just a little like I was there myself. I think we've all wondered what it would be like to be on the set of a Miami Vice shoot. And this gives us a pretty danged good idea.Again, THANK YOU!!![/quote']You are welcome, CharlieGlide. Love sharing our experience on the set with MV fans :D

thanks for sharing, you are so very lucky to have experianced this first hand i was born in 88 so i had no chance lol.. but thanks again, did don arrive on set in a Mercedes? i hear hes a huge fan of mercedes.

thanks for sharing' date=' you are so very lucky to have experianced this first hand i was born in 88 so i had no chance lol.. but thanks again, did don arrive on set in a Mercedes? i hear hes a huge fan of mercedes.[/quote']Yes, we saw him arrive twice in a Mercedes.Don arriving in red & black Nike jacketEingefügtes BildDon in green shirt walking to 'DJ Ville'Eingefügtes Bild

• 7 years later...