WEEKEND TRIP TO MIAMI WITH YOURS TRULY & SOME COOL VICERS!!!!

Maria714

Hey Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:)Yours Truly is back home from spending an AWESOME weekend in Miami with some of THE COOLEST Vicers any Vicerette can hope to spend time with:D.Following will be some of the moments that this Vicerette managed to capture from the trip, with more to follow from the other Vicers;):thumbsup::D.So Stay Tuned!!!!1st Picture....Our Own MiamiJimF & Richie Rich (at Sergio's Cuban Cafe). 2nd Picture....MiamiJimF, DanJ & Yours Truly at the Club before our very own "STAR" DanJ took the stage. It was AN AWESOME concert!!!!:clap::D3rd Picture....The Three Amigos....MiamiJimF, DanJ & Richie Rich.4th Picture....DanJ pauses a moment for his FANS before rocking the house.5th Picture....DanJ rocking the house. The man is GREAT!!!!:D

Next Set Of Pictures!!!!6th Picture....DanJ in FULL SWING as he rocks the house.7th Picture....DanJ & Yours Truly....It's GREAT when you are friends with the STAR:clap::D.8th Picture....MiamiJimF having an awesome time....MiamJimF, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!:clap:

post-783-13892963118148_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963118301_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963118478_thumb.jpg

Continuation OF Miami Weekend Trip!!!!Now Vicers & Vicerettes....On Sat MiamiJimF, Richie Rich DanJ & I did a Walking Tour of Calle Ocho. However....I have lost the paper with the information from each shot that was taken:o. So I will be posting the pictures from our time at Coconut Groove & will post the Calle Ocho Walking Tour Pictures when I have all the information that I need;):thumbsup:.9th Picture....DanJ, MiamiJimF & Richie Rich at Fat Tuesdays in Coconut Groove. Those Smoothies came in REALLY handy to combat the heat:hot::p.10th Picture....Yours Truly posing with the green clock just as you enter Coconut Groove. Burn Notice Fans....you should recognize this clock;).11th Picture....Your Truly with 3 of the Best Vicers around. MiamiJimF on my right, DanJ to my left, and Richie Rich next to DanJ.12th Picture....Yours Truly doing what she does best (taking pics of herself):):D.13th Picture....Yours Truly just soaking in the fun of a great & hot day & 3 GREAT GUYS!!!!:D:hot: And trying to decide if I should jump in the fountain to cool down:rolleyes:.

post-783-13892963118652_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963118843_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963118958_thumb.jpg

post-783-1389296311918_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963119345_thumb.jpg

Wow, thank you for posting the pictures for all of us to enjoy. You are so fortunate not only to go to Miami, but to have some fellow Vicers there to welcome you and show you around the city. I bet that it was awesome to say the least!

Almost Done Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:)14th Picture....Richie Rich, MiamiJimF & DanJ. This Vicerette sure had one GREAT & AWESOME Weekend with these Gentlemen!!!!:D15th Picture....Last Day In Miami....Breakfast at La Carreta....DanJ & I.16th Picture....MiamiJimF & DanJ.Now as I said....The pictures of the Calle Ocho Walking Tour will follow as I get all the information that I need:thumbsup:.And Stay Tuned as our Guys will probably post theirs as soon as they can;).

post-783-13892963119529_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963119733_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963119916_thumb.jpg

Wow' date=' thank you for posting the pictures for all of us to enjoy. You are so fortunate not only to go to Miami, but to have some fellow Vicers there to welcome you and show you around the city. I bet that it was awesome to say the least![/quote']You're Welcome Scot!!!!:) Yes....I was VERY Fortunate to be able to visit my hometown once again. And to be able to enjoy it with 3 Great Guys:D. I would have LOVED to have everyone on this site also there with us....but since that wasn't possible, I brought the fun to everyone here:).Glad you liked them Scot!!!!:) But keep an eye on this thread as more are sure to follow;):).

!!!Mas licor!!! So nice to see a good MV fiesta going on somewheres every once in a blue moon...

It was AWESOME Cagey!!!!:) And hopefully....we get to do it ALL again sometime in June;). I am ALL SET TO GO!!!!:D

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes!!!! I found the information needed to post The Calle Ocho Miami Walking Tour pictures!!!!:clap::happy:17th Picture....Starts off at the Cuban Memorial Plaza.... A string of small monuments commemorates the 1961 Bay Of Pigs Invasion by the 2506 Brigade and the Cuban Wars of Independence.Here is the first shot of the Monument dedicated to the Bay Of Pigs Invasion on April 17th, 1961. Notice at the very top the eternal flame on the monument.18th Picture....One of the seven Monuments....The Bust of The Cuban Independence Fighter Antonio Maceo & behind this Bust the Anti Communist Cruzader Tony Izquierdo.19th Picture....The Statue Of The Virgin Mary.20th Picture....A 16-foot-long raised map of the Island Of Cuba. The map bears a weathered inscription by the Cuban Poet & Patriot Jose Marti....La Patria Es Agonia Y Deber (The Homeland Is Agony & Duty).And another picture of our Guys....Richie Rich, MiamiJimF & DanJ.

post-783-13892963120099_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963120237_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963120405_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963120537_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963120743_thumb.jpg

21st Picture....The Bust of El Generalisimo Maximo Gomez which is front & center in what is known as Maximo Gomez Park or Dominoes Park.Now the next set of pictures are just random shots that we took of ourselves as we did The Calle Ocho Miami Walking Tour.22nd Picture....Richie Rich standing in front of the Cuban Memorial Plaza. You can also see MiamiJimF as he is walking towards the Busts at the Memorial.23rd Picture....Richie Rich as he got up close & personal with the Bust of Jose Marti.24th Picture....Again Richie Rich, as he stood at the Wall Mural outside of the Cafeteria Guardabarranco.25th picture....Yours Truly as she posed with one of the many chicken fixtures that are all over Calle Ocho.That's it for now from my set of pictures. All pictures have been posted with the permission of all who were in them.

post-783-13892963120943_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963121134_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963121291_thumb.jpg

post-783-1389296312147_thumb.jpg

post-783-13892963121593_thumb.jpg

Glad to see you got home safely and had a great time. Thanks for posting the pictures.:clap:

Thank You Gary!!!!:) I really appreciate it very much!!!!:happy: I had THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME I have had in a VERY, VERY LONG TIME!!!!:D I can't wait for the next trip to take place:D.

Great pics' date=' thanks for sharing! :clap:[/quote']You're Welcome TIMM!!!!:) I had THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE.:happy::clap::DRichie Rich, MiamiJimF & DanJ made the trip even more memorable for me;).

Thanks for posting your trip.:cheers::clap:Makes me want to go tomorrow. But will have to wait until next year.:cry:

Thanks for posting your trip.:cheers::clap:Makes me want to go tomorrow. But will have to wait until next year.:cry:

You're Welcome AussieFan!!!!:) We'll be waiting for you when you are able to come. But keep an eye out on this thread, as I'm sure when the Guys have a chance, they will post the ones that they took;). So there will probably be more to come:).

Wow great pics.....I wish I was able to join the crew' date=' especially to hear DanJ!:radio:[/quote']Thank You Tony!!!!:) Well....I believe DanJ & his group will be having another performance sometime in June. If you'd like....I can keep you posted on when they do, & maybe you can make plans to come down & join us;).And YES....DanJ was TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!:thumbsup::clap::D:happy:

Man oh MAN, would I have LOVED to have been there with you all.I'm friends with everyone in those shots, and it would have been fun, and an honor to have met you all. :cheers:

Man oh MAN' date=' would I have LOVED to have been there with you all.I'm friends with everyone in those shots, and it would have been fun, and an honor to have met you all. :cheers:[/quote']Thank You Cooper:)!!!! I really appreciate it very much:happy:. I would have also LOVED for you to have been there with all of us:happy::clap:.We did have a GREAT time:clap::happy::thumbsup: & are looking forward till the next one....which will probably be some time in June. Maybe you can make plans to join us then;).I would have also been HONORED to have a chance to meet you in person like I had with DanJ, Richie Rich & MiamiJimF.Those Gentlemen made my weekend the VERY BEST that I have had:D. ALL 3 are GREAT:clap::happy::thumbsup:!!!!

Thank You Cooper:)!!!! I really appreciate it very much:happy:. I would have also LOVED for you to have been there with all of us:happy::clap:.We did have a GREAT time:clap::happy::thumbsup: & are looking forward till the next one....which will probably be some time in June. Maybe you can make plans to join us then;).I would have also been HONORED to have a chance to meet you in person like I had with DanJ' date=' Richie Rich & MiamiJimF.Those Gentlemen made my weekend the VERY BEST that I have had:D. ALL 3 are GREAT:clap::happy::thumbsup:!!!![/quote']DanJ (my first friend on the old site), my main man Richie Rich, and MiamiJimF whom is the coolest....you absolutely had some GREAT company!They were lucky to have you visit with them as well.LOVE, absolutely LOVE the pictures!!

DanJ (my first friend on the old site)' date=' my main man Richie Rich, and MiamiJimF whom is the coolest....you absolutely had some GREAT company!They were lucky to have you visit with them as well.LOVE, absolutely LOVE the pictures!![/quote']I was INCREDIBLY LUCKY to spend the weekend in the company of these Gentlemen. I DID NOT WANT the weekend to end & can't wait till the next opportunity to hang out with all 3 of them. They truly made this weekend for me ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL:D!!!!

Looks like you all had a wonderful time in Miami:dance2:Maria - Thank You for sharing with all of your pictures:clap:

Looks like you all had a wonderful time in Miami:dance2:Maria - Thank You for sharing with all of your pictures:clap:

We had a FANTASTIC time DJAngel!!!!:happy::D. And you are MOST WELCOME:)!!!! But keep an eye on this thread, as I think the GUYS will post the pictures they took with their cameras, when they have a chance;). So there will probably be A LOT MORE to come soon;):thumbsup:!!!!

Had a great time. Click here for trip photos including a nice pic of Maria, Dan and his band rehearsing, Richie Rich, Joe's Stone Crab on Miami Beach, scenes from the Walking Tour of Calle Ocho, a cigar maker, trying on a Panama Hat, and Coconut Grove.http://community.webshots.com/album/577704077ldBgaf?vhost=community