WEEKEND TRIP TO MIAMI WITH YOURS TRULY & SOME COOL VICERS!!!!

Maria714

I was INCREDIBLY LUCKY to spend the weekend in the company of these Gentlemen. I DID NOT WANT the weekend to end & can't wait till the next opportunity to hang out with all 3 of them. They truly made this weekend for me ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL:D!!!!

:thumbsup:

Hey Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!:) Thought I'd bring up this thread again to give all who, may not have seen it yet, a chance to see the pictures of my weekend in Miami with MiamiJimF, DanJ & Richie Rich!!!! Hope You Enjoy It!!!!:D

Very interesting' date=' thank you, Maria! :)[/quote']You're Welcome Cheetah!!!!:) We had an AWESOME time & are hoping to do it very soon:D.

Did you drive down to Miami? How long did it take?

Hi Tony!!!!:) I hope that you are doing GREAT!!!!:thumbsup: Yes....I rode with MiamiJimF. We left my house about 9:30 something in the morning & it took about a good 2hrs or so to get down to Miami. We actually got there sooner than we thought we would;).

Thank you, Maria. You are closer than I to Miami...I'd add another 3hrs. to the trip. It's a possibility, though. I'm glad you had a great time! June eh? Maybe, maybeeee! :D

Thank you' date=' Maria. You are closer than I to Miami...I'd add another 3hrs. to the trip. It's a posibility, though. I'm glad you had a great time! June eh? Maybe, maybeeee! :D[/quote']You're Welcome Tony!!!!:) We had a FANTASTIC time:D:clap::thumbsup::happy: & are looking forward to doing it all over again. I'll keep you posted as to when we will be doing it again;). I hope that you will be able to join us then.

Really cool. When I'm going to U.S. some day, my first stop is definitely going to be Miami. But for now I try to soak up as much of Miami as I can from pictures and TV/movies.It's great you had nice time there - that's how a Miami holiday is supposed to go (:

Really cool. When I'm going to U.S. some day' date=' my first stop is definitely going to be Miami. But for now I try to soak up as much of Miami as I can from pictures and TV/movies.It's great you had nice time there - that's how a Miami holiday is supposed to go (:[/quote']Thank You Ocellis!!!!:) Hopefully you will be able to make it to Miami real soon:thumbsup: & I will definitely be looking forward to meeting you in person:D. But until that happens & as often as I can....I will be glad to bring Miami & all its fun to you;):dance2:.

Did you happen to go to Ocean Drive on your visit to Miami or to be more correct did you visit Miami Beach. I'm just a sucker for these beach communities and Ocean Dr. is a landmark site. Actually any picture of Miami area scenery just makes me feel like I am almost there. And not just that - Florida in whole is an interesting place to be.

Did you happen to go to Ocean Drive on your visit to Miami or to be more correct did you visit Miami Beach. I'm just a sucker for these beach communities and Ocean Dr. is a landmark site. Actually any picture of Miami area scenery just makes me feel like I am almost there. And not just that - Florida in whole is an interesting place to be.

Yes Ocellis we did go to Ocean Drive & Miami Beach:thumbsup: (or at least MiamiJimF & I did;)), but just on a drive by;), as we were there for only 3 days & there was so much that we were going to do. Ocean Drive & just South Beach in general are HUGE Site Seeing areas to see & one day would probably not be enough for those that want to see it all, ( or at least for me I need more days to see it all:rolleyes: & I used to live in South Beach for a while back in the late 80's early 90's;)). Florida is definitely an interesting place to see & be at. And not just because I'm a Florida Native:).

What a wonderfull pictures!:clap::thumbsup:They sure look like you were having a lot of fun!!

Thank You 2Morgen!!!!:):happy: I had A BLAST:D & didn't want to see the weekend end. I'm ALL SET TO GO for the next one!!!!:dance2::);)

I´ve had a look at all the pics now and I must say, you´re so enviable, Maria, that you not only had the chance to spend a great weekend in this fantastic city, but to spend it there with three great looking men!One could see that you all had had a lot of fun there! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thank you for sharing these great pictures with us. No doubt Miami is the place to be, I’d wish I could visit it sometimes!:happy:“I only came for 2 days of playing, but every time I come I always wind up staying. This the type of town I could spend a few days in, Miami the city that keeps the roof blazing.â€

Thank you Maria for sharing this wonderful photos!I know you had so much fun and a great time!I hope I can visit Miami sometimes!!!! :happy:

Christine I´ve had a look at all the pics now and I must say, you´re so enviable, Maria, that you not only had the chance to spend a great weekend in this fantastic city, but to spend it there with three great looking men!One could see that you all had had a lot of fun there! Thanks for sharing it with us!

You're Welcome Christine!!!!:) We did have a GREAT weekend & you are soooo right. All that was going through my mind as I walked with these Gentlemen were the lyrics from a song by the all girl group The *****cat Dolls...."Don't You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like These":D:)

Marilyn Thank you for sharing these great pictures with us. No doubt Miami is the place to be, I’d wish I could visit it sometimes!:happy:“I only came for 2 days of playing, but every time I come I always wind up staying. This the type of town I could spend a few days in, Miami the city that keeps the roof blazing.â€

You Are Welcome Marilyn!!!!:) Miami is a WONDERFUL place to be at. And sharing this weekend with these Gentlemen was the VERY BEST WAY to spend it indeed:D:).

Matt5 Looks great Maria , thanks for sharing your trip.

You're Welcome Matt5!!!!:) I had a WONDERFUL time & the Gentlemen made the trip even more memorable for me:D.

Sonny68 Thank you Maria for sharing this wonderful photos!I know you had so much fun and a great time!I hope I can visit Miami sometimes!!!!

You Are Most Welcome Sonny68!!!!:) We had A BLAST this weekend:D. When you do get to visit Miami....the BEST WAY to spend your time is MOST DEFINITELY with these Gentlemen;). They ARE THE VERY BEST!!!!:D

!!!Mas licor!!!

As requested ...From Mojitos Restaurant in the Dolphin Mall -Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildStone crabs from Joe's Stone Crab in Miami Beach -Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildAnd continuing the food theme' date=' Cuban sandwich from [i']La Carreta Restaurant at Miami Int'l Mall in Doral:Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildOMG!!!! These Stone Crabs looked so ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!:p I, unfortunately could not have any as I am MASSIVELY ALLERGIC to ANY seafood that comes in a shell:eek:. But I gotta say....for a moment there I was willing to risk a trip to the Mount Sinai Emergency Room just to have a taste:p.