WEEKEND TRIP TO MIAMI WITH YOURS TRULY & SOME COOL VICERS!!!!

Maria714

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes!!!!.... I wasn't going to do this....but decided what they hay!!!!:).Attached is a pic of me at the same Cafe shop' date=' where Sonny Crockett stood, in the episode "Killshot". The look on my face is HORRENDOUS:eek:....as the coffee was strong and had burned my tongue:p.[/quote']Eingefügtes BildInstant Classic! :):clap::thumbsup:

I walked up and down both sides of the Lincoln Road shopping mall in Miami Beach, and here are the things of interest to Vicers that I spotted:Any self-respecting Vicer will need a few items of Ferrari swag (red is permitted in this case, as long as it's Ferrari red):Eingefügtes BildSomebody call Universal Trademark Infringement Dept! Somebody just sort of came close to stealing one of your trademarks, in a round-about way:Eingefügtes BildColorful glass on the Lincoln Center movie theater, on Lincoln Road:Eingefügtes BildHere's the walking tour that I took, which involves walking up and down Ocean Drive, and then over to the Lincoln Road shopping mall (as you can tell, I love walking, just can't stand to sit in one place):http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/travel/city-guides/miami-walking-tour-1/Eingefügtes Bild

I am going to start looking at the show more from a perspective of, "Hey, I've seen that, I'd like to visit that place." But I don't know yet what I'd like to see! OCB, obviously would be awesome, but :( They didn't really have many recurring hangouts on that show, except maybe OCB and the slip where Crockett's boat was. Am I right? I wouldn't mind going to Castillo's house one day. You guys hit the jai alai place...cool, cool. Instead of asking here what some of the more iconic places were, I guess I'll just mosey on down to the travel section.

I brought this thread up so that my GREAT Friend RAmarena could see the pictures of the Miami Weekend Trip;). RAmarena....I am SOOOO THRILLED to see you back home:happy::clap:. I HAVE MISSED YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!!!

I am going to start looking at the show more from a perspective of' date=' "Hey, I've seen that, I'd like to visit that place." But I don't know yet what I'd like to see! OCB, obviously would be awesome, but :( They didn't really have many recurring hangouts on that show, except maybe OCB and the slip where Crockett's boat was. Am I right? I wouldn't mind going to Castillo's house one day. You guys hit the jai alai place...cool, cool. Instead of asking here what some of the more iconic places were, I guess I'll just mosey on down to the travel section.[/quote']Unfortunately the OCB doesn't exist anymore. A good technique for Vice touring is to look up your favorite episode in the Glossary's Episode Guide. This will give you the shooting locations which can be found on this sites Location Maps. The forum's Miami Vice Google Earth Shooting Locations area may tell you how the site was found and more detail or photos. The location gurus can point you to most of the sites so if you cant find what you are looking for- ask.

Thank You Whoa & Vice-Girl for your comments on the pictures, which are GREATLY appreciated:happy:.We did have a WONDERFUL time on this weekend:D. And I was really THRILLED at the chance to get to know Richie Rich, MiamiJimF & DanJ in person:clap:.These GENTLEMEN were a BLAST to hang out with & DANJ & his band "Mantrap" were TOTALLY AWESOME:thumbsup:!!!!Hopefully (really soon), we get to do it all over again;). And you know this Vicerette will be bringing it ALL to this site for ALL Members to enjoy:):D.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool Pics. Thanks for sharing. Where is the coffee shop fron 'Killshot'? I think it's on Calle Ocho but can you remember where?Many ThanksKirsty

Where is the coffee shop fron 'Killshot'? I think it's on Calle Ocho but can you remember where?

The answer is on this page:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2288-The-Big-Thaw/page3This location was also used in "The Big Thaw", so that is the reason that you see it being discusssed in relation to this episode. It is the same shop seen in Killshot.

• 4 weeks later...