• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cheetah

• Spyder

• sunnyburnett

• LNGLK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plus Crockett's partner showing up as a different character in that very episode, I mean yeah they did that for Izzy but it's Izzy and he wasnt anywhere near as central to the set up of the show itself as Crockett's partner. I feel ya.....I hate it when they bring back bad guys over and over again. They brought the one bad guy from Yankee Dollar as a different bad guy in a couple different episode. I think they just added a beard.

Plus Crockett's partner showing up as a different character in that very episode, I mean yeah they did that for Izzy but it's Izzy and he wasnt anywhere near as central to the set up of the show itself as Crockett's partner. I think in the 80s these kind of shortcuts were acceptable. I have the same weird feeling when I watch an older action movie where you can clearly see the stuntman wearing a wig in a crucial scene.Our standards as TV viewer/Movie goers always go up and yesterday's quick fix become today's eyesore.thxJ.

Very interesting perspective' date=' jurassic narc. One thing about the scene where Rodriguez is shot that has always bothered me is the sound after the shot is made is that of bullet hitting metal so I first thought the sniper missed. Then we learned he is hit. I could not see where he would have been hit and then the bullet subsequently hitting any metal object. Anyone get that?[/quote'] The metallic sound did seem like the bullet had hit a ship's bell, or something like that, but it could have bounced off of one of those steel bolts that they use to hold the docks together after passing through Rodriguez's body. Just a thought.