.WS OVERTAKES .ORG !!

COOPER&BURNETT

You have read it right! It's OFFICIAL!WE now have the WORLD'S LARGEST MIAMI VICE WEBSITE ON THE PLANET!We have overtaken .org with more members for the top spot.Here are the numbers as of this writing:.WS 4,036.org 3,947Now that we have more members, let's build on this victory, and really show them that although we had good times, and memories there in years past, it's time to move on, and members should join here. This is where history has taken us, and it's where the most fans have willingly chosen to go. It's due to:A. Dedicated, tireless hard work by the ADMINS.B. Enthusiastic Members joining, and staying active.I'M PROUD OF YOU ALL!This truly is the WOLRD'S LARGEST MIAMI VICE WEBSITE THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN! :clap:HERE'S TO US!! :cheers:Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Tony D.

• Ferrariman

• Mr. Calderon

It's OFFICIAL!WE now have the WORLD'S LARGEST MIAMI VICE WEBSITE ON THE PLANET!We have overtaken .org with more members for the top spot.Here are the numbers as of this writing:.WS 4' date='036[/size'].org 3,947Now that we have more members, let's build on this victory, and really show them that although we had good times, and memories there in years past, it's time to move on, and members should join here. This is where history has taken us, and it's where the most fans have willingly chosen to go. It's due to:A. Dedicated, tireless hard work by the ADMINS.B. Enthusiastic Members joining, and staying active.I'M PROUD OF YOU ALL!This truly is the WOLRD'S LARGEST MIAMI VICE WEBSITE THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN! :clap:HERE'S TO US!! :cheers:Eingefügtes Bild

Ok...That was Coop doing the "official .ws overtakes .argh report"...Well, who cares anyway...?By the way, Calderon is alive....

By the way' date=' Calderon is alive....[/quote']That's right Mr. Claderon, you do appear to be alive and well. :):clap:Perhaps we were thinking of another Calderone...;)

Well' date=' who cares anyway...?[/quote']Believe me, there are people on this site that REEEEEAAAALLLLY care. Trust me. ;)They may even post a comment on this thread.

I haven't been here long, barely three or four months or so but I already can't imagine a day without checking what's new on this awesome site! Like Christine I'm proud to be a member of this "squad"!:cool: You guys are real experts on the topic and I admire your knowledge and commitment "to the cause" :)! This is the only place where I feel really understood and not risking mockery for my interest in the 1980s stuff, MV in particular. It's fantastic that so many of you post here and do it on a regular basis which makes this site so alive and captivating! Enough of this; one sentence more and I'll start to sound like our dear old friend Izzy the "boudior" owner! :D:D:DCongratulations on the takeover!

That's a great news! My sincerest congratulations on that.Even though it's just a formalityBecause in truth it's been that way since long before it was officialy recognized. ORG died a long time ago.Anyway,it's a good reason for party :)

Another reasons of such success are: WE SIMPLY LOVE MIAMI VICE, WE SIMPLY LOVE THE CAST, THE SHOW DESERVES ALL THE RESPECT, AND THIS IS A PEACEFUL PLACE!When i said i dont care a lot, its because i dont visit any other MV site, sooooo...ok....congratulations about the good job everybody.

Another reasons of such success are: WE SIMPLY LOVE MIAMI VICE' date=' WE SIMPLY LOVE THE CAST, THE SHOW DESERVES ALL THE RESPECT, AND THIS IS A PEACEFUL PLACE!When i said i dont care a lot, its because i dont visit any other MV site, sooooo...ok....congratulations about the good job everybody.[/quote'] I know what you meant. Your awesome!! :thumbsup:We really are lucky to have this site, and all the nice members.I TRULY Love MIAMI VICE!

• Administrators
Believe me' date=' there are people on this site that REEEEEAAAALLLLY care. Trust me. ;)[/quote']Add me to the list of those that really care! In fact, the line forms behind me!! There was many a day that I wished I could do more with .org but my hands were tied by a non-existant site owner. Now, with all the talented folks here, my dream has been realized! Thanks, everyone, for your support!

Add me to the list of those that really care! In fact' date=' the line forms behind me!! There was many a day that I wished I could do more with .org but my hands were tied by a non-existant site owner. Now, with all the talented folks here, my dream has been realized! Thanks, everyone, for your support![/quote']Eingefügtes Bild.WS! .WS! .WS! .WS! .WS! .WS! .WS! Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

What was wrong with the org site?

Visit, and find out what's wrong with the site. :)Then return, and post your findings with us.(You'll never want to leave this awesome site again.) :thumbsup:

GAHHI just wrote a huge rap for the celebration and then it got schwacked because I got logged off' date=' damn it![/quote']DUDE.....THAT SUCKS! :cry::thumbsdown:Your a MASTER of those things!!

Congratulations!! But we already knew we're THE BEST :shout::dance2:

You said it correctly!!!O.K. EVERYONE, LET'S HEAR IT!REJOICE!!YOUR PART OF SOMETHING BIG!!!POST YOUR COMMENTS!

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

SIAMO I MIGLIORI!!! (We're the best!)We're not just a wonderful MV community... WE ARE MIAMI VICE! :clap:It gets better and better every day, and I'm very proud to be a member here, together with people from all over the world!I started my adventure in a Vice community in 2003 and I can only say that there's no seven-year itch! :)