.WS OVERTAKES .ORG !!

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators
For global Vice fans looking for the most comprehensive' date=' spirited and reliable source on the web, there's only one choice. It's quite remarkable what has been accomplished here in such a short time, and the brains, tech and $$ behind it are to be congratulated.Quite simply, this site is OCB and all others sites are Calderone (or, at the very least, Viking Bikers from Hell).[/quote']Welcome back VC. Hope you'll stick around more now! :prost:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Tony D.

• Ferrariman

• Mr. Calderon

For global Vice fans looking for the most comprehensive' date=' spirited and reliable source on the web, there's only one choice. It's quite remarkable what has been accomplished here in such a short time, and the brains, tech and $$ behind it are to be congratulated.Quite simply, this site is OCB and all others sites are Calderone (or, at the very least, Viking Bikers from Hell).[/quote']or "El Gato" lolol

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to belabor the point, but this has been a burning question for me -- you mean some people can actually still get on .org? It hasn't loaded for me in nearly a year. (Yes, I used to go there just to see what my favorite rageaholic was spewing.)

• 4 weeks later...
I hate to belabor the point' date=' but this has been a burning question for me -- you mean some people can actually still get on .org? It hasn't loaded for me in nearly a year. (Yes, I used to go there just to see what my favorite rageaholic was spewing.)[/quote'] i try to check it very very occasionally...but cant get it to load...lol& yes Mr C&B MV.WS ROCKS!!!

I hate to belabor the point' date=' but this has been a burning question for me -- you mean some people can actually still get on .org? It hasn't loaded for me in nearly a year. (Yes, I used to go there just to see what my favorite rageaholic was spewing.)[/quote'] Hi Viceman.......just for information purposes.....It's hard to log on to .org but I go on there & there are no "rageaholics" any more.I still see .ws members there who can live in peaceful co-existance & we are very friendly. No grudges held.......just a love for Miami Vice.I may have wihed you a Birthday greeting there.....so you're welcome to drop in & say Hello! - Tony

i try to check it very very occasionally...but cant get it to load...lol& yes Mr C&B MV.WS ROCKS!!!

,,,,and Chloe, so do YOU! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I still see .ws members there who can live in peaceful co-existance & we are very friendly. No grudges held.......

Blah, blah, blah......I just tried, can't get on. Which is fine, ...since I have no desire to.:clap: Why would I want to once again see my section over there locked up from me? :thumbsdown: