Name That Tune!

Ferrariman

Guest The Talk
Right episode! It's a scene most guys will remember' date=' it kind of distracts you from the track! what's the music though??[/quote']:confused::confused::confused:"Right episode" should mean "Free Verse" was right, doesn't it?Why did you change from "Free Verse" to "Trust Fund Pirates"?(Besides I can't remember a "mall/bar" in "Free Verse")Or did Shill mean "right season"?

Guest The Talk

Yes it is "Free Verse".I don't know why I wrote "Trust Fund Pirates"??Too much vice lately.

Too much vice or too much beer/wine?? :)Tune:Is it "Free Verse" from Jan Hammer?

There is much confusion over this and I know why. The blue bikini is definitely a BIG distraction! :D Ho Ho! Nope, it ain't a Jan track! Dadrian's about to mop it up

Guest The Talk

The blue bikini is definitely a BIG distraction! :D Ho Ho!

It shouldn't be for me. :dance2::dance2:I guess that's the reason why I do not remeber the blue bikini.:)Is the episode "Free verse" correct?

Guest The Talk

Blue bikini must be a guy thing! Just waitin for nofretz :shout:

Sounds like you muzzled me. :p:dance2::dance2:(Just kidding)As I do not have the foggiest idea and could proceed to try a shot in the dark only I'll hand over to nofretz, too. :radar:

A girl in a blue bikini walks a dog Name taht Tune!

sorry i missed all the fun. it's been kind of crazy around here for the holidays. i haven't got to log on much. i wouldn't have gotten this one right, though.wait a tick...is it the teaser from "out where the buses don't run" (baba o'riley by the who)?

Guest The Talk

Sure is Barb. Free Verse is the episode. Blue bikini must be a guy thing! Just waitin for nofretz :shout: cos its his favourite episode!

wait a tick...is it the teaser from "out where the buses don't run" (baba o'riley by the who)?

:confused::confused:

No. I don't think so buddy.

:done:

Ok, I'm gonna spill the beans here. It's "Feel It Again" by "Honeymoon Suit". :cry: Plays for about 15 seconds as the girl walks past. See official music vid below for anyone interested

Guest The Talk

Is it in "Killshot" when Gina and Trudy get the order to search for a prostitute?Don't remember the tune. I would have to look up in the glossary.Nofretz, timm, Ferrariman, anybody else? :radar: