Name That Tune!

Ferrariman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thinkman, Best Adventures"Red Tape" ?Tubbs covers Eddie's shell of a body as he lay there dying on the floor and screams to Bobbie: "I got 'em, go get help!" Just a guess here.

• Administrators

Hummmm, I don't recall Rico covering Bobbie with his jacket. I seem to recall Bobbie dying right there on the dock???Well see what F-man has to say. Who knows, we both may be wrong.

Tubbs did cover the cop who got blown up in the opening,as for the one played by Lou Diamond Phillips,he died believing that Tubbs went over.I forgot he musice,the thing that stuck out the most in my mind about this episode is Tubbs becoming volatile and the crooked cop shooting himself on the docks.

I checked out music from Red Tape,there is five songs used in that episode,here they are:"Cat People(Putting Out The Fire)"-David Bowie "The Formula" and "Best Adventures"-Thinkman "Money Talks" and "Closer To Heaven"-Alan Parsons Project.

• Administrators

The Timmster gets it again! "Red Tape" it is! The beginning scene where he covers Eddie after the explosion to Thinkman's "Best Adventures". Bobby was already wearing the jacket before he went down on the dock.As for the music, there are only 3 songs. "Best Adventures" by Thinkman (The Formula is the name of the album that comes from) and the 2 songs by Alan Parsons Project. "Money Talks" & "Closer To Heaven" "Cat People" is a common mistake on Vice music lists.

• Administrators
Cat people?' date=' Cat people?, Where, where? :)[/quote']Maybe hanging out with Kramer's pig men? :D

Guest The Talk

This is like them listing that a Rolling Stones song was on the pilot....where?!

The song can be heard in the very first scene: it is played on a ghetto blaster (boombox) which is worn on the shoulder by one of the three gang boys.(See the glossary also.)