Name That Tune!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

There are several songs that you hear for literally seconds and others that are distant background music. "Vice" by Grandmaster Melle Mel & "Own The Night" by Chaka Khan immediately come to mind.

• Administrators

Pretty sure "Brothers In Arms" is and I'm sure there are others. Sometimes you don't even notice the editing until you hear the whole song off the album.

"cry" plays almost in entirety on Def. Miamia lot of "take me home" on Prodigal Sonalso "legs" on Milk Run was a long one"lives in the balance" from Stone's War is another one.

• Administrators

I'll say the falling out was when Maria Rojas stabbed her brother Sergio Clemente to the tune of Godley & Creme's "Cry"and that's some falling out!

Okay,opening song,plays during the whole teaser,Gina and Trudy are undercover,Swaitek and Zito lose sight of them,Crockett interrogates a drug addict to find where they went,shootout ensues when they enter the place...name the tune!

• Administrators
Okay' date='opening song,plays during the whole teaser,Gina and Trudy are undercover,Swaitek and Zito lose sight of them,Crockett interrogates a drug addict to find where they went,shootout ensues when they enter the place...name the tune![/quote']"Little Prince", Relax (New York Mix)

"Underneath the Radar" by Underworld me thinks. Crockett is kinda Burnett at this point eh? Hostile Takeover

Correct,I think that thing kinda Crockett was the big hint,boy that was quick!