Name That Tune!

Ferrariman

Okay,got another one,scene:A limo explodes in a shootout due to a drug deal gone bad,dying gangster able to shoot limo passenger,name the tune and episode!

You got it,man!(play it back in your head with Izzy's accent,either way,way to go!)By the way,got another one,young girl dances slowly to music,young punk with a gun watches her with strange obsession,another punk soon interrupts them,name the tune and episode!

• Administrators
A young girl dances slowly to music' date='young punk with a gun watches her with strange obsession,another punk soon interrupts them,name the tune and episode![/quote']"Tea In The Sahara" by The PoliceEpisode: "The Maze"

here's a tuffy:crockett gives a lady a light' date=' she obliges, and blows it out.ep., artist, and song[/quote']Prodigal Son, U2, In the Name of Love

• Administrators

I want to say it was Margaret in "The Prodigal Son" but I don't remember her blowing out Sonny's lighter. If I'm right then the song would be "Pride (In The Name of Love)" by U2

"One Way Ticket"' date=' Pete Townsend, "Face to Face".[/quote']That's the one, Papa Legba. Great scene and view of the Bren:cheers:

this is still unanswered:

here's a tuffy:crockett gives a lady a light' date=' she obliges, and blows it out.ep., artist, and song[/quote']think season 1

• Administrators

Yup, got it now. The episode is "Rites Of Passage" Crockett gives one of the "ladies" at the party a light and she then blows it out. Don't think her name was mentioned but she's the one Sonny told he needed jumper cables for his heart. The song is by "The Reds" but I don't know if it's "Til The End" or "Beat Away"

• Administrators

Pimps' date=' pushers and hookers are questioned[/size']Name that Tune!

"Vote of Confidence" ?Mr., Mr. "Stand and Deliver"

The scene: Men in suits surround a residenceName that Tune!

A guess is at the end of "Hit List" where police surround the house and "In the Night" by Russ Ballard is playing, I think.