Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Actually it was Fast Eddie to Sonny but yes, that's the one!QUOTE: "It'll be a cold day in July pal"Character & episode please!

Actually it was Fast Eddie to Sonny but yes' date=' that's the one!QUOTE: "It'll be a cold day in July pal"Character & episode please![/quote'] Didn't Crockett say this to the IAD guy in Payback? The IAD guy said nothing for a long time and then said something like is there something you want to get off your chest.

Hint: There was a gun involved.

Crockett to Jimmy Cole in Smugglers Blues after Tubbs is arrested?

• Administrators

Nope, afraid not.THE QUOTE IS: "It'll be a cold day in July pal"Character & episode please!

Sonny said this in Baseballs of Death (they had stopped Guerrero in front of the embassy; Guerrero demanded that Crockett should pick up his gun).I find the dialogue before this quote is even more hilarious (Crockett's sodomy insinuation against Guerrero).

• Administrators

You are correct sir!QUOTE: We'd like a table for two"Character & episode please!

• Administrators

Stan asking for a table for two with Larry at a restaurant to keep an eye on Lombard in Lombard

Correct! I thought that would be a hard one!QUOTE: "I pay cops like you to clean up after my dogs!"Character & episode please!

• Administrators

Correct! I thought that would be a hard one!QUOTE: "I pay cops like you to clean up after my dogs!"Character & episode please!

Wyatt to Sonny in Theresa

• Administrators

Yeah, close enough. It was Mac to the other henchman in the back seat. He said something like "let's kill him" and Mac responded with "I'M A SUSPECT YOUR JERK! I'm the first one they'll pin it on. Avilla has to deal with this."

• Administrators

QUOTE: "You name the tune and I'll dance"Character & episode please!

• Administrators

Was that Sonny to the SA (can't recall his name) in Theresa talking about busting Wyatt at the end?

• Administrators

Correct!QUOTE: "Do you know what this job did to me?"Char & ep please!

• Administrators

Correct!QUOTE: "Well look who made the guest list"Char & ep please!