• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

correctomundo! just warming up with an eay one - has been 4 months without vice and comin out of cold turkey :D

Greetings, compadre---long time no chat. Hope all is well. Me too --been too busy at work and haven't watched vice in a long while.

glad u still around SB - been too long! work and life gets in the way but somehow we make it back :rolleyes:

Just realized it is after 3AM where you are. Now that's staying up late. :sleep:

"Childs Play"...after Crockett comes back from seeing his son.....everyone at the OCB heeps asking him if he's o.k....And he gives them the o.k. report.....?

correctomundo! that answer was ok :)

Nice one, Shill. Thanks for starting this thread up again. I miss your Q&As! S-B:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
"We're all human here' date=' bail set at seven thousand dollars."[/quote']Judge Ferguson to the court in THE FIX.

That's right CB' date=' what about this one?"I don't like you."[/quote']Estaban Ravilla to Tubbs in PRODIGAL SON.

Can't believe out of 5 years worth of dialog, and 22 episodes a year, I could identify just one word...correctly. :rolleyes: Wow!

Can't believe out of 5 years worth of dialog' date=' and 22 episodes a year, I could identify just one word...correctly. :rolleyes: Wow![/quote']Try this one..."Wrong!"

This is an easy one as it's a memorable scene - the very end of "Deliver us from Evil"...

That's one answer, it's also used in the finale of another episode by another MV character.