Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Next:"It was ten thousand..."Name the character and ep. please.

Hmm... not sure about that one.Is it Sonny from "When Irish Eyes Are Crying"?

No, sorry. Not it.

Season 2.

Wasn't this where Odette tells Gina how much her mother was paid for silence in Bought and Paid For?

Yeah, u absolutely correct there, just watch the scene.Next quote:"for impersonating a dead man"character and episode please!

• Administrators

I believe the quote was referring to Papa Legba in "Tale of the Goat". Something like "arrest him for what, impersonating a dead man?" Also think it was said by Sonny but I'm not 100% sure.

• Administrators

Wasn't this where Odette tells Gina how much her mother was paid for silence in Bought and Paid For?

Correct! :thumbsup:

• Administrators
Quote"There's the door"Char' date='& Epis. please[/quote']Was that Evan in Evan to C & T about not wanting to negotiate the price of the Mac 10's?

• Administrators
Correct!Next Quote:"Shut Up' date='Crockett"Ch&Episode please[/quote']Was this Gina in The Great McCarthy? I'm thinking she said this to Sonny when he came to borrow her drug money for his entry fee in the race?

• Administrators
Correct!Next Quote:"Shut Up' date='Crockett"Ch&Episode please[/quote']Lou Rodriguez to Sonny in the Pilot. They were in the police car together at the scene of Eddie's death and Sonny was ranting.

No sorry guys, not the one i have in mind, and i believe in the pilot Sonny said something like "Listen Lou, where Lou replied "No you listen Sonny....."

• Administrators

How about Ira Stone to Sonny in Stone's War?I believe it was in regards to the smack brought back from Vietnam.

• Administrators
Correct!Next Quote:"Shut Up' date='Crockett"Ch&Episode please[/quote']Larry Zito to Sonny in Glades.Sonny says something like, "he didn't beat you up, he didn't tie you up...?" Larry says, "oh shut up Crockett".

• Administrators
Yeah well done timmQuote:"If you don't love me' date='you kill me"Ch&Ep please[/quote']Was this Delgado in Honor Among Thieves?