• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In "Lombard".Lombard says to Crockett"we're a lot alike "Crockett says"Wrong..!"........"We are nothing alike.."or something like that.....?

In "Lombard". Lombard says to Crockett "we're a lot alike" Crockett says "Wrong..!"........ "We are nothing alike.." or something like that.....?

I've just checked :p - it goes like this: "-You know, you and I aren't that different." "- Wrong"

• 3 weeks later...
I've just checked :p - it goes like this: "-You know' date=' you and I aren't that different." "- Wrong"[/quote'] There's another episode, where a different character says it as well.

"5' date='000 street corners in Greater Miami, and Gumby here's gotta pick ours"Which episode?[/quote'] The pilot/Brother's Keeper

There's another episode' date=' where a different character says it as well.[/quote'] "Sons and Lovers"the car chase on Andrews island....Tubbs yells "Oh.....Wrong"...?

new quote"Whatever he was thinking about is now splattered against the wall"

Sounds like the Cop/Detective....whatever he was, investigating the shooting of Gus Albiero from "Forgive Us Our Debts".

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm - hint por favor?(

I know, I know! :D:D:D but I won't tell :D:D:D so as not to spoil Sonny-Burnett's fun! One of the hints could be the Untouchables :D

I know' date=' I know! :D:D:D but I won't tell :D:D:D so as not to spoil Sonny-Burnett's fun! One of the hints could be the Untouchables :D[/quote'] Brenda, you crack me up! :) Go ahead with your answer --I promise not to sulk ....... too long anyway. :p

Brenda' date=' you crack me up! :) Go ahead with your answer --I promise not to sulk ....... too long anyway. :p[/quote']No way, I won't as I wouldn't bear seeing you sulk! :)The clue developed: The Untouchables a.k.a. two feds in an old blue car and old-fashioned suits... Ring a bell?

No way' date=' I won't as I wouldn't bear seeing you sulk! :)The clue developed: The Untouchables a.k.a. two feds in an old blue car and old-fashioned suits... Ring a bell?[/quote'] Brenda--you are too kind! But why do I feel like a Yo Yo on the end of a string? :):)Well from these clues it has to be Heart of Darkness referring to the Feds in a blue car (Sonny made fun of their tailing skills). But I can't picture who said this -- guessing this was Rico??

Brenda--you are too kind! But why do I feel like a Yo Yo on the end of a string? :):)Well from these clues it has to be Heart of Darkness referring to the Feds in a blue car (Sonny made fun of their tailing skills). But I can't picture who said this -- guessing this was Rico??

You really have no reason whatsoever to feel like a yo yo :D:DYes, it was this episode - unless such a quote reappears in another one. I guess my clue was too obvious :):):) Yes, and it was Sonny and Rico making fun of those funny dudes.