Relieved of Duty

Ferrariman

Are any of those people from 10 years ago still here on .ws, or have they all disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle? Does anyone know, as I looked over the names and was left thinking they are all gone, or maybe not?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Richie Rich

• DJWannaB

• timm525

Well I've read all the posts and I'm sorry it has come to this. Lou does deserve more respect than what Tifany and Martijn gave him. It's a shame it has come to this and I'm sorry.I hope that I'm still welcomed here as I will still be posting at the other site too. If not, ban away.

I hope that I'm still welcomed here as I will still be posting at the other site too. If not' date=' ban away.[/quote']I'm pretty sure that F-man does not roll that way LMD.Everyone is welcome here, as long as you are not here to cause trouble and not here to fire up a feud. A number of people over there that know they are not wanted here, and could be banned here, but you certainly aren't one of them. Just my humble opinion.

• Administrators
I hope that I'm still welcomed here as I will still be posting at the other site too. If not' date=' ban away.[/quote']I don't ban people without a reason. I would think that after all these years you would know me better than that. Tony D. and several other members still visit both sites and that's fine. I was relieved of mod duties on .org but invited to stay as a member. Then one morning I woke up and was banned. So if anyone at .org suddenly finds themselves banned at .ws (Scotty) that's the reason why.

So, why are we here?I feel very welcome here, and I hope you do too, LMD, because you have always had a lot of good things to say. That goes for Tony, too. I, for one, welcome those who are here for the main reason the site was created-and that is, sharing information about something we love-Miami Vice. Almost sounds silly, but I don't care. It's a great distraction from all the terrible things that are going on in the world today. Why bring that kind of stress here? Who needs it?I am comfortable posting on the other site, too, and why not? That site is supposed to have the same goal, so as long as I don't go haywire, I should be respected as a true fan with pure intentions. We're not supporting a political party, here! Miami Vice is a TV show!!! So, let's have fun and put aside the differences. I'm tired of the controversy. already!BTW, this site rules!! I am really impressed, Lou! MJ

Thanks Richie and Lou. I'll try not to cause any trouble but you do know' date=' trouble follows me. :balloon:[/quote']That's why they call you Little Miss Dangerous. :)

Are any of those people from 10 years ago still here on .ws' date=' or have they all disappeared into the Bermuda Triangle? Does anyone know, as I looked over the names and was left thinking they are all gone, or maybe not?[/quote']No, they disappeared. Only about four people from the email list made it over to .org, and those were latecomers to the email list (years after the '98 convention).If the pics were still working, you could see that their locations tourguide led them astray quite a few times. Let's just say that science of MV locations has taken a quantum leap in the last few years. :)

Why shouldn´t you be sweetie. Welcome onboard.

Hi Gypsy!!! So nice to see you again.Maybe because I'm playing Switzerland, I'm being neutral in all of this and I was afraid that I'd create some hard feelings. But I guess that's not the case.

I couldn´t care less. Lou is my friend, and I´l follow him anywhere, but you never did anything bad to me. You re just your loving old self. And I like you. It´s not a question of chosing here. I made a choice, but you never did no wrong.

Maybe because I'm playing Switzerland' date=' I'm being neutral in all of this and I was afraid that I'd create some hard feelings. But I guess that's not the case.[/quote']LMD this site wouldn't be the same without you!!! I have nothing against people posting on both sites, personally I decided to leave org, I couldn't be there posting just like nothing had happened, but it's the way I am: I can't fake a smile or happiness. Oh, and ciao Gypsy, it's so nice to see you again! :)

Guest The Talk
Just call me Trouble' date=' babe.:)[/quote']It's better being called "Trouble", than being a "Trouble maker". ;):D(Just playing with/fooling around with words:))

LMD this site wouldn't be the same without you!!! I have nothing against people posting on both sites' date=' personally I decided to leave org, I couldn't be there posting just like nothing had happened, but it's the way I am: I can't fake a smile or happiness. Oh, and ciao Gypsy, it's so nice to see you again! :)[/quote']Thanks Panda!!! Nice to see you again!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'm glad to see some of the old gang here. Perhaps it means I can come out of my early retirement.LMD, I miss you and glad to see you here.Gypsy, man, great to see you! I havent seen you in ages!Ferrariman, you are the man. And now, maybe that we have eliminated the silly, moronic babbeling dribble, we can get back to talking about Vice!Thanks for having me.

• Administrators

Stingray, it's good to see you've escaped from the crazy cops retirment home! A lot of changes have happened over the last few months. There aren't many who didn't jump ship from .org, and a few are still on the railing deciding whether or not come over but for the most part the gang is all here. Good to have you back!

Gotta honestly say when I saw your name I did smile! It's been quite awhile, great to see you. The folks here are friendly and helpful, and anyone can have a say...:D

Are you that Stingray? The one who once had a ponytail and then had it cut, leaving us ladies in despair? ;)Great to see you again!

LOL! Geeze, you remember the ponytail? Man, oh man, that has been gone for like 4 years! But it is so head swelling to know that you remembered I had hair at one time. I really miss the long, luxurious locks, but it sure is a lot quicker to get in and out of the shower!I seriously can't tell you how glad I am to see some familiar names and how happy I am to see you all. It seemed like there for a while at .org people just drifted off in despair and frustraition...one by one...slowly. And it semed so gradual that some people just posted less and less until they were no longer a presence and it just left some of us thinking, "Gee, what happened to that person?" I have maintaned contact (off and on) with a few folks, cbreeze, Scott from SC, Tony and occasionally Lou and LMD. But again, I just wanna say that this is nice. So far I like what I see.And I LOVE the little gaters! :cheers: We need one with a little fadora hat and a magnifying glass! Hope to talk to you all soon. -Chuck

Good to see you here Stingy! I'm still with one foot on the .org ship & the other on this one. I just don't want to land in the water with the alligators. :)