• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferrariman

• Richie Rich

• DJWannaB

• timm525

Paris: "That's hot."

REALLY??! Haha

Quote:Originally Posted by panda-vice handcuff me and question me, the order doesn't really matter!

I appreciate all the good things everyone is saying about me' date=' and I thank all of you! It's amazing how people can know someone's personality without having met them.........just by relatively short posts! Yes, I would rather be kind & bend over backwards than resort to name calling & make enemies.I love Miami Vice & have met many fans on both sites that I would call friends & would like to meet someday. A Convention in 2009 would have made me happy to share a few days with everyone & perhaps share Vice stories and even play my music for everyone's enjoyment. This may not happen but I'm hoping we can plan a small private party. Let's see what happens in the next few weeks after the smoke clears & who's left standing![/quote']Tony you've always been a sweetheart. I've never seen you do anything but be helpful and kind. You sent me some wonderful songs that I still have or yours and love. I think you are like me but have more of a stomach than I do. I can't handle all that , couldn't handle the RB thing. I thought the early things he put up on Org great and wanted to get to know him but then things turned around and we know the rest. I don't like being in an uncomfortable place. I still love the old Org I joined and there are people still there I miss. I just can't handle it. And don't want to be in the middle. I left for 5 months, both Org. and Ws. due to seeing things starting. I will not get into what happened due to a promise I made someone and I try hard not to go back on my word. But I feel hurt by what happened as many do. And Tony I feel as Rich said, that you are so kind and doing the convention and no one to help you is too much. I hope it all works out for you and if people do the small thing that's great. I already said a long time ago that I wish I could go but wouldn't be able, though I did check and asked questions. But still it would be nice for you and the people who can go to even do a small thing......glad you are here cause I do miss you. Sue

• Administrators

Sue, I can promise you that what went on at .org will NEVER happen here. Aside from me being here there are just too many admins and mods keeping an eye on things. That garbage simply won't be tolerated. So I hope you stay with us for a long long time!

I'm sorry to hear about your dismissal as moderator from MV.org, Ferrariman. But I know you'll help make this a great site now and for years to come. Vicenarc is with your unit as before, lol.

• Administrators
I'm sorry to hear about your dismissal as moderator from MV.org' date=' Ferrariman. But I know you'll help make this a great site now and for years to come. Vicenarc is with your unit as before, lol.[/quote']Glad to have you onboard! If you happen to pop in on .org watch out for that stray tumbleweed!

lol

Dontcha just hate it when your lol ends up at the top of a page :) ?Makes it look like you are laughing at nothing in particular, or you are just drunk :dance:.It's happened to me a few times, too.

Well most of you old timers will know me but the others might not, I've been a member since 2000 or 2001 and I was here as a largely active and well known member I'm tight friends with Martijn and Srobak and have been in weekly contact with them for over 6 years or so, lost track exactly. I used to be in close contact with Lou but I think thats a memory now. Anyway........ Now I'm coming back as a full-time member at vice.org, just like the good ole days and those guys will have my full support. I don't really give a sh@t about all this whining I don't know most of you newer members but I respect your opinions about whatever is going on here but i think posting this topic in the first place was ate up. Just move on will ya!? I want you who know me and have had good relations with me or would like to have, please talk to me as I will be posting as "Miami Vicer" on .org. I hope to meet you and or talk to you and rekindle our old memories together and to make new ones. See ya soon friends!MIAMI VICER (The one and only)Scott Palmer / St. Louis

Oh, move on in the way Bravo has moved on by making his new .org signature a reference to something from THIS site, and referencing "trouble makers (sic) and malcontents" in his welcome back post?We all have our own places to play now -- so stop pissing on my lawn and take it back into your yard.

• Administrators

Just move on will ya!?

Scotty... this is Scotty right? Thought maybe for a second I was talking to ItsNotMe or ???? Scotty a lot of things have changed, you've had your say (which I won't delete) so I suggest you do the same. (as in move on!)

Oh' date=' move on in the way Bravo has moved on by making his new .org signature a reference to something from THIS site, and referencing "trouble makers (sic) and malcontents" in his welcome back post?We all have our own places to play now -- so stop pissing on my lawn and take it back into your yard.[/quote']:thumbsup:Agreed.

Just move on will ya!?

That's what people always say when they want their past actions to be forgotten. I don't blame you for trying to sweep it under the rug. It's not pretty.The fact remains that every serious player on .org was disgusted with Tif & Martijn & Randolph's behavior and has moved over here. All the people who ran that site or contributed the substance of it has moved on: Tom71, Ell.a, KaeptnCaipi , Ferrariman, NoFretz, Cooper&Burnett, the locations hunters, etc.)

Oh' date=' move on in the way Bravo has moved on by making his new .org signature a reference to something from THIS site, and referencing "trouble makers (sic) and malcontents" in his welcome back post?We all have our own places to play now -- so stop pissing on my lawn and take it back into your yard.[/quote']Agreed. I haven't been a member of this community as long as most of you, but I did see what ACAM "pulled" that got him banned after SEVERAL warnings from F-MAN. Also, I think most of us have moved on. Nothing wrong with blowing off a little steam or just having fun with the situation either.

Gonna give this a tryHi everyone. I used to be on org. as Canuck Crockett. Prior to joining just as Saeson 2 was arriving on DVD, I had watched the site for quite a while. I really thought it was cool that someone who worked on the show was providing such interesting inside information, and being such a big Vice fan (and even bigger Michael Mann fan) I joined up. Things went smoothly for a while. Then something happened. The Miami Vice movie. As the movie got closer and closer to being released, the uglier things got. A couple of my posts, which I thought were innocuous got hammered. So i took a deep breath, and decided I would wait and see. Despite the best efforts of Ferrariman, the place became such the inmates were running the asylum. New members who made mistakes were bullied, anyone who dared speak of a viewpoint different than the bullies were ridiculed, and people litterally had their names carved on tombstones. As such, I continued to watch the site, but never posted again. Then I spotted this site, and for a while now I have watched it. No bullies, no B.S. Just people who are fans of the show posting interesting topics again. I hope to be a contributing member of this site, and just wanted to say to Ferrariman thanks for doing the best you could on the other site. Like Crockett said, some of us had to go where we "don't know the names of any of the players" (we all know who the players are on the other site).

Hi everyone. I used to be on org. as Canuck Crockett. Prior to joining just as Saeson 2 was arriving on DVD' date=' I had watched the site for quite a while. I really thought it was cool that someone who worked on the show was providing such interesting inside information, and being such a big Vice fan (and even bigger Michael Mann fan) I joined up. Things went smoothly for a while. Then something happened. The Miami Vice movie. As the movie got closer and closer to being released, the uglier things got. A couple of my posts, which I thought were innocuous got hammered. So i took a deep breath, and decided I would wait and see. Despite the best efforts of Ferrariman, the place became such the inmates were running the asylum. New members who made mistakes were bullied, anyone who dared speak of a viewpoint different than the bullies were ridiculed, and people litterally had their names carved on tombstones. As such, I continued to watch the site, but never posted again. Then I spotted this site, and for a while now I have watched it. No bullies, no B.S. Just people who are fans of the show posting interesting topics again. I hope to be a contributing member of this site, and just wanted to say to Ferrariman thanks for doing the best you could on the other site. Like Crockett said, some of us had to go where we "don't know the names of any of the players" (we all know who the players are on the other site).[/quote']This statement is called hitting the nail right on the head.:clap: