My trip to Miami..

aly 7

Nice Pics. About a week or so before you return in April you should PM me and DanJ. One of us might be available to give you a tour of the classic Vice sites.

That would be great.....Thanks for the offer...

All the parts from the lighthouse on display...Pretty cool...It`s like I could hear the echo of "Burnetts"feet on those stairs....[ATTACH=CONFIG]2681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2680[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2679[/ATTACH]

post-1174-13892963298882_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963299079_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963299261_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2731[/ATTACH]The last and best of the light house pictures.My sister and best pal ,off in the distance......I almost stopped breathing when I first saw this.....We picked up a bunch of seashells from here..One of mine was alive and made the long trip home..Sadly he passed on..but lasted several days I think the cold climate did him in...

post-1174-1389296330074_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2731[/ATTACH]The last and best of the light house pictures.My sister and best pal ' date='off in the distance......I almost stopped breathing when I first saw this.....We picked up a bunch of seashells from here..One of mine was alive and made the long trip home..Sadly he pissed on..but lasted several days I think the cold climate did him in...[/quote'] Right out of Hit List I think. Nice. :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2732[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2733[/ATTACH]Stiltsville way way way out there(only 3 structures left standing,from what I could see anyway)And the breakwall,also from "Hit List"minus the Daytona....

post-1174-1389296330093_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963301121_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2732[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2733[/ATTACH]Stiltsville way way way out there(only 3 structures left standing' date='from what I could see anyway)And the breakwall,also from "Hit List"minus the Daytona....[/quote'] Also nice pics. Someday I want to ship my Daytona to Miami and cruise the streets in it. Wonder if anyone there would get it. :rolleyes:

These are really great photos!It is the hit list scene. So...you found one of Billy's Hermet crabs eh?I can picture Crockett, Caroline, Billy, and a few vice officers (perhaps one sitting on the edge of the Daytona....) :thumbsup:Thank you for taking your time in sharing your pictures with us. I know your busy like me. It's a labor of love. This is so AWESOME!MoreMOREMORE!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2736[/ATTACH]

These are really great photos! It is the hit list scene. So...you found one of Billy's Hermet crabs eh? I can picture Crockett' date=' Caroline, Billy, and a few vice officers (perhaps one sitting on the edge of the Daytona....) :thumbsup: Thank you for taking your time in sharing your pictures with us. I know your busy like me. It's a labor of love. This is so AWESOME! More MORE MORE!![/quote'] This is how I saw it too.....:clap::clap::clap:

post-1174-13892963301527_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963301714_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2736[/ATTACH] This is how I saw it too.....:clap::clap::clap:

Makes me want to see the episode again just so I can see the place you visited! :thumbsup: